SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:30 pm

eversotrue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Haha. He's good at that giggling
fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 40 3806527698 It's the smart way to go though. You're not committing to anything, but leaving the possibilities on the table.
IA. Ben is a salesperson after all giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Haha. He's good at that giggling
fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 40 3806527698 It's the smart way to go though. You're not committing to anything, but leaving the possibilities on the table.
IA. Ben is a salesperson after all giggling
giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:34 pm

I'm pretty sure he'll do it. He'll probably be one of the more popular Bachelors. The last three have been offered it, so given that there are no major scandals, I can't see him not getting it. With the money they offer and considering Lauren is already in LA, seems like a no brainier for him to say yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:38 pm

If he DOES do it, luckily, Lauren already lives in that city. So while he's at rehearsals, she won't be bored during the day, because she has her own friends/things she does on a day to day basis anyway. Plus, she still has work too, which is really flexible. I'd like for him to be partnered with Lindsay. She's professional but still fun...and married (so no rumors laugh out loud) She actually reminds me of Ben TBH. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:40 pm

I hope Ben saves me from the secondhand embarrassment and turns down DWTS. I can't imagine him looking good doing any of those dance styles.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:44 pm

Hey now, Kaitlyn/Ben got like, 6th place in that two step competition. Major skills right there! I can't imagine he'd be worse than the other Bachelors who have been on DWTS. It's a very low bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:48 pm

They got 6th? Lol. I thought they were out round two. I just think because of his height paired with no experience, so many styles are gonna be a disaster.

If he does do it I do agree with Lindsay as a partner. Sharna would be my second choice.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:50 pm

I used to be very anti DWTS for leads but hey, if they're gonna break up anyway it'll only expedite it laugh out loud.

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:50 pm

I actually think he will turn it down if he's wanting to make it work with Lauren- though unlike Catherine, she already lives in LA which would make it a little easier. But from some things that have appeared in releases, I get the impression that he actually did take at least some of Sean's advice- and Sean has admitted he shouldn't have done DWTS- it wasn't fair to Catherine.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:51 pm

If the lead and their F1 are committed 100% there shouldn't be any issues with the lead doing DWTS IMO. It may be tough because you don't see each other as much, but if you're committed, you know they will always come home to you. What more can a F1 want.

I say go for it. Any contestant should take any opportunity they are offered. Why not, I'll never have that, nor will the average person. Someone like Ben I think would find the positive, good or bad in any experience. If he bombs, he'll still be grateful for the chance. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:51 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I hope Ben saves me from the secondhand embarrassment and turns down DWTS. I can't imagine him looking good doing any of those dance styles.
Save YOU the embarrassment?!  cantstopl What about him? Or poor Lauren? Or his family? JK. He's so dang tall that it would probably be really hard for him to do the dances, especially since he (I'm assuming) has no experience with moving his body in that way. Since he is so tall though, he would need a taller pro.. Who's the tallest female pro..? It actually might be Lindsay. Or Sharna.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:54 pm

The money would be too good to pass up IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90