SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:59 pm

It's definitely for the money. That being said, I don't see Ben being like CS and disrespecting his F1 so that also bodes well. As does Lauren living in that area. I guess there is a long time to go still though before all that and yet to see how Ben is on his season and how his F1 is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:03 am

The leads are coached to answer very "mysterious" though, not having a "yes" or "no" answer to any question. The network/show probably wants there to be an offer on the table, for many reasons. That's a strategic move that allows a lot of flexibility and opportunity for everyone involved. So Ben may or may not even want to do the show, or maybe he has no idea at this point, but he still has to answer like he would possibly consider it (any new opportunity.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:04 am

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I hope Ben saves me from the secondhand embarrassment and turns down DWTS. I can't imagine him looking good doing any of those dance styles.
Save YOU the embarrassment?!  cantstopl What about him? Or poor Lauren? Or his family? JK. He's so dang tall that it would probably be really hard for him to do the dances, especially since he (I'm assuming) has no experience with moving his body in that way. Since he is so tall though, he would need a taller pro.. Who's the tallest female pro..? It actually might be Lindsay. Or Sharna.

Save me. Save everybody. I am already cringing just thinking about it.cantstopl I'm not sure if Sharna is the tallest but she'd be a good partner.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:05 am

Yeah. Ben strikes me as someone who will say something in a positive ended way about anything and anyone.
He's very politician in that way but I think that is a good thing in his case and doesn't mean he is not genuine - just smart.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:07 am

The most important thing, is having the discussion with the final 1. And since Ben seems very respectful of people's feelings and opinions, I'm sure if Lauren said no to DWTS or had any concern, he would listen and not do it. IF she is all for it though, and he can sense that, then that's obviously great that they can agree. It just has to be them being on the same page and communicating it all through that's the most important thing.

What did Sean say about DWTS in regards to Catherine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:12 am

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I hope Ben saves me from the secondhand embarrassment and turns down DWTS. I can't imagine him looking good doing any of those dance styles.
Save YOU the embarrassment?!  cantstopl What about him? Or poor Lauren? Or his family? JK. He's so dang tall that it would probably be really hard for him to do the dances, especially since he (I'm assuming) has no experience with moving his body in that way. Since he is so tall though, he would need a taller pro.. Who's the tallest female pro..? It actually might be Lindsay. Or Sharna.

Save me. Save everybody. I am already cringing just thinking about it.cantstopl I'm not sure if Sharna is the tallest but she'd be a good partner.
fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 41 3806527698 Yeah, I can't imagine him being good either. His poor face during the two step was sooo painful (but still cute) as it was, because he was concentrating so hard on the steps. He kept making goofy faces, scrunching up his face, and sticking his tongue out. Imagine a whole routine of that..?  giggling I checked and Witney is 5'3. Emma is 5'5. Sharna and Lindsay are 5'6. I couldn't find a height for Peta. Or Jenna (who I think will be a pro next season.)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:22 am

eversotrue wrote:The most important thing, is having the discussion with the final 1. And since Ben seems very respectful of people's feelings and opinions, I'm sure if Lauren said no to DWTS or had any concern, he would listen and not do it. IF she is all for it though, and he can sense that, then that's obviously great that they can agree. It just has to be them being on the same page and communicating it all through that's the most important thing.

IA. It's why I think he should wait to see what his F1 thinks post-show. It's a long way to go still.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
eversotrue wrote:The most important thing, is having the discussion with the final 1. And since Ben seems very respectful of people's feelings and opinions, I'm sure if Lauren said no to DWTS or had any concern, he would listen and not do it. IF she is all for it though, and he can sense that, then that's obviously great that they can agree. It just has to be them being on the same page and communicating it all through that's the most important thing.

IA. It's why I think he should wait to see what his F1 thinks post-show. It's a long way to go still.
Yep. I still thinks it too early for this to even be a topic. The show doesn't even start for another 3 weeks. And the DWTS conract isn't even until the earliest mid way right? There's a lot to be seen before a decision is made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:46 am

Anything would be better than watching Chris disrespect Whitney week after week during DWTS... But I'm team whatever is best for Ben and Lauren. yes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:11 am

The show is already giving away the winner on the down low. LOL. On the bios, they're all messed up (again), and all the girls are labeled as 'characters'...except Lauren, who's labeled as 'contestant'.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:52 am

There will be a few good dancers and the rest of them ranging from awkward to terrible. So I don't mind an uncoordinated Ben on DWTS.

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:24 am

Ben is/seems like a respecting man so I don't see him treating Lauren with anything but respect. If she wouldn't mind him doing the show (and why would she—great money, knows that he wouldn't disrespect her, it's right in her own backyard) I think he will do it and I think they will be absolutely fine and survive it well.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90