SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:27 pm

Was CH on the float?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by SLA44 Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Sprite wrote:Was CH on the float?
I didn't see him on the float and the announcement I had seen earlier about the float did not mention CH only Ben and the 5 from BIP.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Click the link for a vid. Embed vid seems to have stopped working for me from twitter.  Annoying!  

Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco  · 3h3 hours ago  Pasadena, CA  
Bachelor swag @benhiggi

ETA:

Lacy Faddoul ‏@LacyFaddoul · 4h4 hours ago
The #rosebowl parade is here, who's watching #thebachelor #BachelorNation

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 62 CXpSJBPUwAAWQfe

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Click the link for a vid. Embed vid seems to have stopped working for me from twitter.  Annoying!  

Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco  · 3h3 hours ago  Pasadena, CA  
Bachelor swag @benhiggi

ETA:

Lacy Faddoul ‏@LacyFaddoul  · 4h4 hours ago  
The #rosebowl parade is here, who's watching #thebachelor #BachelorNation

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 62 CXpSJBPUwAAWQfe
I like the photo bomber in the back! rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 62 3806527698
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:48 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC

All the crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Via snap chat, instagram, and twitter..some of the girls are hanging out together in L.A. I saw Amanda, Leah, Emily and possibly Jen.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:13 pm

ICYMI you can view the whole Rose Parade here. The Bachelor float is at 1:48:20.

http://ktla.com/2016/01/01/watch-the-2016-rose-parade-live/

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 62 Samuel10rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 62 Samuel10 rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 62 Family10rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 62 Samuel15rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 62 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:17 pm

I love those little promos/twitter things when they make fun of themselves...CH and the horse for the next Bachelor, all the crying and then wishing everyone a happy new year. Wish the show had more of that fun rather than setting up fake drama.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:13 pm

With the ads STRONGLY themed around a "perfect Ben" and Ben saying (press interview) his biggest take away from the process was the realization that he is far from perfect...should we be worried?

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 62 CXu8gpdWEAA0i4d

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:25 pm

^ I know it is just the same Network, but perhaps a clue Ben may be on DWTS.
Early days yet but there was that other article with him saying he would be open to all opportunities.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:32 pm

That's the first thing I thought of too AAL. Shoe in, IMO, no doubt he'll be on DWTS. Unless he pulls a JPG Smiley I highly doubt that. On second thought, even if he did, he'd probably still be loved by all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:54 pm

I did hear him say in one of his interviews (either Extra ET I think) that he has a few dance moves and I thought then that he was probably going to be on DWTS and was wondering who he would be paired with.  Peta or Lindsay maybe?  Or maybe Witney?

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90