SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:46 pm

SLA44 wrote:I did hear him say in one of his interviews (either Extra ET I think) that he has a few dance moves and I thought then that he was probably going to be on DWTS and was wondering who he would be paired with.  Peta or Lindsay maybe?  Or maybe Witney?
Peta and Witney were already paired with Bachelors, so I don't think they'd get a second one. I think Lindsay or Sharna or Emma.

Back to top Go down

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Would love to see Ben paired with Sharma because she is amazing with adapting the choreography to her partner. IMO Ben would really shine with her as a partner.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:52 pm

julychild wrote:With the ads STRONGLY themed around a "perfect Ben" and Ben saying (press interview) his biggest take away from the process was the realization that he is far from perfect...should we be worried?

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 63 CXu8gpdWEAA0i4d
I hope not... Praying

Maybe he's just being hard on himself..? I know Elan (or anyone from the show) cant be trusted, but he said that even his flaws were perfect or something along those lines. rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 63 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's the first thing I thought of too AAL. Shoe in, IMO, no doubt he'll be on DWTS.  Unless he pulls a JPG Smiley I highly doubt that. On second thought, even if he did, he'd probably still be loved by all.

I totally agree, GA. I fully expect to see Ben dancing in March

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 63 Samuel10rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 63 Samuel10 rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 63 Family10rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 63 Samuel15rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 63 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's the first thing I thought of too AAL. Shoe in, IMO, no doubt he'll be on DWTS.  
I think so too and definitely think he is slated to be on the show. The cross promotion between TB and DWTS is already starting and before Ben's season has even started!

Speaking of which, has there ever been something done before where there's been SM promotion for the lead and DWTS by the official TB accounts before the Bachelor season even starts?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:41 pm

I noticed that the show (Twitter and IG account) is claiming Ben a lot, by saying "Our (insert adjective here) Ben" and other little sayings.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:49 pm

eversotrue wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I did hear him say in one of his interviews (either Extra ET I think) that he has a few dance moves and I thought then that he was probably going to be on DWTS and was wondering who he would be paired with.  Peta or Lindsay maybe?  Or maybe Witney?
Peta and Witney were already paired with Bachelors, so I don't think they'd get a second one. I think Lindsay or Sharna or Emma.
I forgot about Sharna and she would be could with Ben.  I was thinking of Peta or Lindsay because I think they are both 5'7" and I'm not sure if any of the others are that tall - I think Emma may be 5'7' also and Sharna is 5'6".  With Ben being 6'4" he would need the tallest pro he could get and I think 5'7" is the tallest of the pros.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Sharna would be his best bet as a DWTS partner. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:07 pm

I don't doubt he'll do DWTS if they asked Chris to do it, Ben is way more likable. The only benefit I can see is his F1 already lives in that area and has her own life down there so it would not as much as a stain on their relationship, I still wish he wouldn't do it but I'll support him if that is what he thinks is best.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:10 pm

^ I hope Ben does it. Doesn't it pay $250,000? And yes, Lauren lives right there. Also Ben would be respectful and not extra flirty with his dance partner I'm sure.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:13 pm

The base pay is like $125k-$150k. Then you get a certain amount for each additional week you are on. The winner can make over $300k I believe.

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 63 87b72b10 rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 63 86669110 rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:18 pm

^ I know they practice a lot and work hard but it seems worth it to me! :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90