SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:36 pm

What a fun interview! Looked up anchor Ben on Twitter and his mentions sure were blowing up Monday night laugh out loud. He really does have a great sense of humour about it!

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Every time I search for Ben's twitter I get that guys twitter, so I know who he is. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:12 pm

I remember when I first heard Ben's name for the "Ette and I looked him up on Twitter and found the other guy. I was a bit perplexed! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:46 pm

New promo for next week's episode https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/videos/10153276157458053/

Looks like Olivia's villain edit starts pretty much straight away.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:21 am

^^Yep that didn't take long did it?   hmmm   Rolling Eyes

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:26 am

Damn! That's 11 girls he's kissed now! Add Jennifer to the list! Shizzz if he kissed her, he definitely kissed Leah (who lasted longer.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:27 am

Olivia Higgins sounds good though. Has a nice ring to it. hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 77 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:28 am

eversotrue wrote:Olivia Higgins sounds good though. Has a nice ring to it. hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 77 3806527698
cantstopl
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:43 am

Another one of his AP interviews

[url=[/url]
http://www.wfaa.com/videos/entertainment/2016/01/07/bachelor-ben-higgins-joins-news-8/78417834/

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:45 am

Olivia needs to lay off what the he!! she's on, no way was this girl NOT born during the Carter administration. I mean, really, she hasn't aged well considering she's about One Direction's age. Alright!

Anyway, if Ben is giving kisses out, where can I sign up? I don't even care he's going to kiss them all. He's so cute, he can do as he wants laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:50 am

[url= [/url]

http://abc7.com/entertainment/bachelor-ben-on-his-first-impressions-lace-and-whats-coming-up/1149243/

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:57 am

Why does it look like Ben and Olivia are in a living room (when they're kissing)? And why is Ben wearing a sweat shirt?

A lot of those scenes look like they're from later in the season, and not next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90