SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by julychild Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:00 am

Don't know if this has been posted:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/179139_bachelor_ben_higgins_reveals_his_ultimate_dating_deal_breaker_and_why_he_ready_to_be_a_dad/

julychild

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:05 am

Next week is gonna be raunchy as far as the dates go. Lovely. The high school date is gonna be sexual innuendo filled with the bobbing for apples, making volcanos explode. Then Ben and Caila's 1 on 1 is of them in a hot tub in a store with Kevin Hart apparently showing too much skin. And then the group date where they're basically naked doing pulse excercises. How fun!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:26 am

I for one am ecstatic he is not in sm and prostituting his every move on it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:16 am

eversotrue wrote:Next week is gonna be raunchy as far as the dates go. Lovely. The high school date is gonna be sexual innuendo filled with the bobbing for apples, making volcanos explode. Then Ben and Caila's 1 on 1 is of them in a hot tub in a store with Kevin Hart apparently showing too much skin. And then the group date where they're basically naked doing pulse excercises. How fun!!

Yaaay! Caila in a hottub with Ben and Kevin Hart "pretending" to be naked.
Classy.  Rolling Eyes

Reminds me of Kaitlyn and her date with CS and Jimmy Kimmel in the hottub.
Ben there done that as the pun goes.

So far Caila is trying to be a Kaitlyn but she would have to be much more ranchier to get there.
Her own "Fifty shades of crazy" comment wasn't even original... it was the exact Promo theme for Kaitlyn's season.

Next!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:19 am

How is Caila to blame for kevin hart's actions? Ben's in that same hot tube...is he lacking class too then?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:24 am

I don't see her to blame for Kevin Hart.
No idea where it is posted that she is.
Only posted about her fifty shades comment and in relation to Kaitlyn's season that that was the theme.
I don't find the whole thing classy - the entire thing and she was chosen for it for a reason, imo (TPTB always know what they are doing when choosing who goes on what type of date).
Yes it is what this show is about but they chose Caila for a reason to be in that hottub and also showed her in the early promo in her bikini top with Ben clothed.
To me, that's an edit already.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:33 am

Now it's Caila's fault for being chosen to go on "the funny date" of the season..? Dang, that power she has... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:42 am

How is it Caila's fault?
TPTB chose her to go on that date.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:57 am

If they chose Caila because they knew she could keep up with the funny celebrities, good for her. She has a lot of personality and I hope she continues to shine.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:21 am

I wonder if they are going to Costco before the hot tub - I thought that was the dumbest date in Chris' season.  stupid

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:I for one am ecstatic he is not in sm and prostituting his every move on it.
I agree  I liked a lot of what was said in that article.  He's an outdoors person and would be happy if his wife would just keep him company.  Like low maintenance and not a selfish person and grounded in life and religion.  I don't know why everyone seems so concerned about his age when he is more mature than leads they have had on there a lot older than him.  IMO maturity is just if not more important than age.  scratch
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:33 am

Share the #MagicOfStorytelling with @ABCBeInspired. For every shelfie, @Disney will donate a book to kids in need through @firstbookorg by @higgins.ben
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90