SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ribbons of color Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:58 pm

IMO, nothing is wrong with Ashley, she has no disorders of any kind, she is just not attracted to Dave in any way, this has got the be so hard on both Ashley & Dave.

ribbons of color

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:12 pm

ribbons of color wrote:IMO, nothing is wrong with Ashley, she has no  disorders of any kind, she is just not attracted to Dave in any way, this has got the be so hard on both Ashley & Dave.

I think there is a lot wrong with her. She didn't get her way, she didn't get her tall dark handsome or whatever it is that she expected, so now she's throwing a temper tantrum, IMO that's the way I see it. I don't understand after everything she's been through to get on this show why does she treat him like scum? That tells me she doesn't have the maturity to deal with the situation, she didn't think things through, what would she do if she wasn't attracted to the guy. She's ticked off that he's not what she wanted, and now makes mountains out of molehills every time he speaks. What guy would be interested in her after watching her behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Another interview from The Knot.. Make sure to read the comments as well. Couldn't agree more!!

https://www.theknot.com/news/married-at-first-sight-david-norton-decision-day-4977

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger Tip Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ribbons of color wrote:IMO, nothing is wrong with Ashley, she has no  disorders of any kind, she is just not attracted to Dave in any way, this has got the be so hard on both Ashley & Dave.

I think there is a lot wrong with her. She didn't get her way, she didn't get her tall dark handsome or whatever it is that she expected, so now she's throwing a temper tantrum, IMO that's the way I see it. I don't understand after everything she's been through to get on this show why does she treat him like scum? That tells me she doesn't have the maturity to deal with the situation, she didn't think things through, what would she do if she wasn't attracted to the guy. She's ticked off that he's not what she wanted, and now makes mountains out of molehills every time he speaks. What guy would be interested in her after watching her behaviour.

A better question to end your thoughts would be, "why would Dave be interested in her when she has reciprocated a little of nothing into the relationship?" What man, in his right mind, would put up with less than respectful behavior? Except, perhaps one who is desperate to not return to his past, lacks self worth and feels deserving of it or desperate for validation. The point he made is incredibly valid (paraphrased): "I know nothing of your family, your brothers, your friends,...." What has he to work with? Contact with this girl might have been the only person who might marginally know Ashley to give him info that might help.

And looking at the edit, her behavior, and comments that the experts have made -- there is no other way to see her than with what you wrote. She wasn't attracted to Dave. Game over. You couldn't be more right.

Now, what would be incredibly interesting to me is - seeing how she is when she is attracted to a man. Is she a major cling-on that has sabotaged previous relationships? Is she too demanding and hard to please? I think we are seeing a lot of her true personality - and if the tables were turned, I'd expect a guy would have taken advantage of her attraction to them, but taken the exit door at 6 weeks. She has not been loving, or approachable, and the show isn't given her much time to redeem her image.

Tiger Tip

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Wow, I have so much adoration for this guy. There are tons of single women out there that would love to meet a guy with this type of attitude towards life and commitments.

I'm sure most people from most areas of this world are good hard working give their shirts off their back sort of people, but he is from Buffalo NY which is just over the border from me. People from Buffalo have each other's back. They are kind generous people who help each other out at the drop of the hat. I can tell by the interviews he does, by his tweets and his behaviour on the epi's, he is genuine IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Tiger Tip wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

A better question to end your thoughts would be, "why would Dave be interested in her when she has reciprocated a little of nothing into the relationship?" What man, in his right mind, would put up with less than respectful behavior?  Except, perhaps one who is desperate to not return to his past, lacks self worth and feels deserving of it or desperate for validation.  The point he made is incredibly valid (paraphrased): "I know nothing of your family, your brothers, your friends,...."  What has he to work with?  Contact with this girl might have been the only person who might marginally know Ashley to give him info that might help.  

And looking at the edit, her behavior, and comments that the experts have made -- there is no other way to see her than with what you wrote.  She wasn't attracted to Dave.  Game over.  You couldn't be more right.

Now, what would be incredibly interesting to me is - seeing how she is when she is attracted to a man.  Is she a major cling-on that has sabotaged previous relationships?  Is she too demanding and hard to please?  I think we are seeing a lot of her true personality - and if the tables were turned, I'd expect a guy would have taken advantage of her attraction to them, but taken the exit door at 6 weeks.  She has not been loving, or approachable, and the show isn't given her much time to redeem her image.

He is interested because he signed up for this and is doing what he can to try and make it work, like you're suppose to if you take on this social experiment. End of story IMO. He has not given me any indication that he is desperate, that he lacks self worth, nor do I care about his past, to which I know nothing about. All I know is they both signed up for this, they are now married. Only one is trying to make the marriage work. Perhaps he is attracted to her, and has taken this marriage experiment seriously. If you have any proof that he is desperate, that he lacks self worth or he has a criminal past then I would be interested in knowing such facts.

He has nothing to work with because she isn't working with him. Jamie wasn't attracted to Doug in season one. With patience and kindness it seems to have worked for them. If she absolutely can't stand him, then patience and kindness for six weeks wouldn't kill her. OTOH she is showing her true colours IMO. It's her way or the highway.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Brill wrote:Another interview from The Knot.. Make sure to read the comments as well.  Couldn't agree more!!

https://www.theknot.com/news/married-at-first-sight-david-norton-decision-day-4977

Thanks for theknot link. I have ben watching married by mom and Dad and it is very interesting loved Christina wedding beautiful, and love reading that she is happy with her husband tom. He is a sweet heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parkhillian Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:31 pm

From the Fans of Married at First Sight facebook forum; per Jaclyn Methuen's sister Olivia:

Spoiler alert: Tres and Vanessa and Neil and Sam "stay together." They get paid 100k to stay together for the cameras and sign a contract a 5 year contract saying they have to make appearances on future shows whenever the producers want. Ashley and David split up on camera and obviously in real life. They apparently edited Ashley to be the "Davina" of this year..meant for everyone to hate her. This show is a waste of time and it's all a big lie. Even when the couples "stay together" it's all a lie so you all keep watching, and they pressure the couples to say they stay together even if they don't. I know that because they did the same thing to Jac and Jess last season. You have to remember that they are the same producers are the Bachelor, and that's all bs too.

When asked where she read this, her reply was "Jac told me. Davina had a long conversation with Ashley"

Link to the closed board if you want to join. https://www.facebook.com/groups/447946685360438/
Parkhillian
Parkhillian

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:50 pm

The sis sounds delusional. No one can force you to stay together for appearances for 5 years. Unless we've reached a whole new level of fameho-ing XTREME sport.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:03 am

I dont believe Jacklyn sister. Who the hell would stay with someone for 5yrs just to make 100 grand. Does anyone thinks that people will stay to be miserable to get money? Maybe Jacklyn is bitter because her marriage did not work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:07 am

Olivia needs to go to grammar school. I find it hard to believe anyone would stay together for $50,000 for five years? $10,000 a year to stay with someone you don't want to be with? If anyone did that, they would need their heads examined.

Which same producers as TB is she referring to? She forgot to add the source. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Olivia needs to go to grammar school. I find it hard to believe anyone would stay together for $50,000 for five years? $10,000 a year to stay with someone you don't want to be with? If anyone did that, they would need their heads examined.

Which same producers as TB is she referring to? She forgot to add the source. Smiley

I believe the part about T/V and S/N staying together but I don't know if I believe the part about the money. I'm pretty sure that if Vanessa especially wanted out at any point, she wouldn't sign a contract like that. And I thought the couples weren't really paid to be on the show? I think MAFS: The 1st Year is a different situation when it comes to money. Seems like she wants to start drama based on what happened with her sister last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001