SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

throwback - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:45 pm

Yes I caught that last night it was Ashley's kitchen. Which means she still has her place. They didn't say anything last night about giving up their apartments.

I can see her wanting to hang on to it, plus he mentioned he didn't want to be close to her place because he felt it would be easy for her to run back home.

He's such a nice guy. IMO she doesn't even seem to be trying, hopefully the edit it making it worse than it really is.

Thanks natik on the watch info! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

throwback - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:52 pm

^^^Just a quick question. Do the couples have to go into hiding even if they are still married? Maybe this is why she still has her place??

Even if they are not still married it looks like they are still friends. I know David's niece still follows Ashley.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:01 pm

Good question soccermom. I don't recall in previous seasons if they kept their places or not. Seems to me season 1 the two couples that stayed together lived together during airing. I don't even care what they did in Season 2. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:10 pm

^^^Season2 was a train wreck!   I hope that no matter the outcome, things remain relatively friendly.  Smiley

I also wonder why Ashley would post a pic from her apartment. Weird.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:16 pm

On last night's episode it appeared David and Ashley were getting along a little better. Even though Ashley has remained quite distant, I did see her smiling more and I thought the mini celebration of his mother's birthday was sweet.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:58 pm

I don't see a hint of ring to go with watch? It could be the angle. Or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:01 pm

David Norton ‏@David_MAFS 7h7 hours ago
Sorry for not live tweeting- it was a busy night. Have a Happy New Year everyone #mafs @FYI @AETV

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:01 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^Season2 was a train wreck!   I hope that no matter the outcome, things remain relatively friendly.  Smiley

I also wonder why Ashley would post a pic from her apartment.  Weird.  

I'm just starting to catch up on this season and feel like I read somewhere last year that the couples joint apts are covered by the show so I'm sure they all keep their original places during filming. After filming they might have to move back to one of their original places due to breaking leases and costs. I'm sure the production company can get short term leases for the couples bc how would any of them afford all these homes?! I recall Jamie and Jaclyn kept their places and I have to wonder how they could keep their original places and the joint place without extra financial support from the show. The people on the first 2 seasons especially would not want to give up their places with the cost of rent in NYC area so wild without being sure the marriage would work. Just my 2 cents

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Plumblossom now that you mention it, I think I remember that now. The show pays for the joint living accomodations.

I don't like the fact that Ashley took the time to post a pic about that tree in her apartment. Why bother if you're not living there. I like Dave, I think he's a good guy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Plumblossom now that you mention it, I think I remember that now. The show pays for the joint living accomodations.

I don't like the fact that Ashley took the time to post a pic about that tree in her apartment. Why bother if you're not living there. I like Dave, I think he's a good guy.

Agreed. It's a bit strange but she is so unlike everyone else that has appeared that I can't get a read on her. I hope she loosens up more and let's the process just happen. I do that that the matches this season are so much better than season 2 and believe if she opens up she and Dave could be great together.

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:47 am

Plumblossom wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^Season2 was a train wreck!   I hope that no matter the outcome, things remain relatively friendly.  Smiley

I also wonder why Ashley would post a pic from her apartment.  Weird.  

I'm just starting to catch up on this season and feel like I read somewhere last year that the couples joint apts are covered by the show so I'm sure they all keep their original places during filming. After filming they might have to move back to one of their original places due to breaking leases and costs. I'm sure the production company can get short term leases for the couples bc how would any of them afford all these homes?! I recall Jamie and Jaclyn kept their places and I have to wonder how they could keep their original places and the joint place without extra financial support from the show. The people on the first 2 seasons especially would not want to give up their places with the cost of rent in NYC area so wild without being sure the marriage would work. Just my 2 cents

Starcha Sporrer ‏@JStarcha · 24h24 hours ago
@Ashley_MAFS Nice to see you open up the second half of this episode! I could feel your uncomfortableness thru the screen last week #MAFS

Emily
‏@EmMassage1210 @JStarcha @Ashley_MAFS girl she opened up when she saw the big house her husband was getting her hoping that would make her happy.

Jennifer ‏@jennifer3girls · 5h5 hours ago
@Ashley_MAFS @EmMassage1210 @JStarcha @Sam_MAFS said they did have to pay for theirs???

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS · 4h4 hours ago
@jennifer3girls @EmMassage1210 @JStarcha @Sam_MAFS Our personal places-not the homes on the show.

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS · 9h9 hours ago

Ashley Doherty Retweeted Emily
David did not get me the house or pay for it. I didn't either. #misconceptionsofmafs #mafs

yes Plumblossom

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

throwback - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Extravagant house for Dave and Ashley

Post by Rockviller Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:10 am

The place Ashley was renting was $700 and the place Dave had was $1200.  How on earth did they decide that renting a $3500/month house was a good idea?  That threw up huge red flags, IMHO.  Particularly when the other couples were far more conservative in their housing choices.  I think this reckless financial move cast Dave in a very poor light; as Sam noted, financial disputes are a leading cause of divorce.

throwback - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 1f4b0  throwback - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 1f511  throwback - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 1f626

Rockviller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001