SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:33 am

momof2dogs wrote:I know this is off topic, but my mom and dad just celebrated their 55th anniversary and they knew each other less than 3 months before they got married.  So, these things can work.  Yes, they have had some tough times, but they stood by each other no matter what.  Everything Courtney said exactly describes my parents' relationship.
I too can attest that a short time frame can really work. My hubs and I met, got married and moved cross country all within 6 weeks. We celebrate our 28th anniversary this summer. Committment is the name of the game...be it going through cancer and other health crisis to just dealing with the everyday crap that happens, if you have the comittment, you can make it all work.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:53 am

**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed quoted posted that included link to site that is forbidden)

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sniglet Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:23 am

"When you spread information that can destroy one's reputation, its very important to prove beyond reason doubt that the information is true. So far only speculations and rumors have been presented."

In Ashley's defense, I could say the same thing:  Until I see a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend back together....  Until I see the police report and mugshot of the friend who was arrested at the wedding....  Unless you were there, unless you've personally talked to Ashley, it is ALL speculation.  If there really is an inside contact feeding all of these spoilers, it seems that that inside contact is definitely only spilling negative stuff about Ashley and no one else.  That seems fishy to me.

I'm just saying that we have all only seen what's been shown on television.  Reality tv shows never edit things together to provide a narrative or incomplete character development, amIright?

sniglet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:54 am

sniglet wrote:"When you spread information that can destroy one's reputation, its very important to prove beyond reason doubt that the information is true. So far only speculations and rumors have been presented."

In Ashley's defense, I could say the same thing:  Until I see a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend back together....  Until I see the police report and mugshot of the friend who was arrested at the wedding....  Unless you were there, unless you've personally talked to Ashley, it is ALL speculation.  If there really is an inside contact feeding all of these spoilers, it seems that that inside contact is definitely only spilling negative stuff about Ashley and no one else.  That seems fishy to me.

I'm just saying that we have all only seen what's been shown on television.  Reality tv shows never edit things together to provide a narrative or incomplete character development, amIright?

I am happy that we both agree that proof is needed before concluding . In some scenarios credible witnesses could also testify to build up a case. There were so many people at the wedding that when 3-4 different guest repeat the same story, there is a high chance its true. A lot of these spoilers have been proven by Ashley's words on the highly edited show. We were not going to release this spoiler but the attack on David prompted us. Since it's ok to dig and invade David's privacy by requesting his address from his salon (which can definitely result in a lawsuit), it should be fair to dig up on Ashley to ensure her character Is stellar.

BTW, Our INSIDER said Ashley is nice but very cold.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:57 am

Ruqibabe wrote:

No one on that forum ever said David was blameless or innocent but he owned up to his mistakes. If we focus on what happened during the marriage, Ashley has a lot to take responsibility for. But instead of having the self awareness to see where she screwed up, she keeps blaming everyone on SM but herself. She complained by editing almost every episode. Even Davina never went that far. Jaclyn was loved by everyone for being accountable, even brash Sam got people on her side for apologizing on twitter before as the episode aired.
There always 2 sides to a story but when there are multiple people present and their story align then it's time to reevaluate. The big question is WHAT HAPPENED DURING THAT MARRIAGE? Her actions have never matched her words or body language. I decided to hold back on how vindictive she is, since you are one her supporter you might want me to hold back on my EXTRA spoilers.   :cutesmile!:

BTW I noticed that a lot of women can never correct a fellow woman when she is wrong. They assume we must always support one another even when the other is totally wrong. Whatever happened to speaking the truth always or rather supporting a fellow human regardless of their sex.

I am still waiting to see the mug shot. When you spread information that can destroy one's reputation, its very important to prove beyond reason doubt that the information is true. So far only speculations and rumors have been presented.

I'm not blaming David, nor am I blaming Ashley. my feelings are just that there was a change in Ashley's warming up to David at the end of the honeymoon... could it be that this arrest record was brought to her attention and that had something to do with it? I don't know, and listening to a third party who was not there say that this and this was the case does not change the fact that she cooled off, David became a camera pleaser to a fault saying anything and every thing to make himself look good. Ashley is a cold fish on this show, if that is how she is in real life I have no idea. David is a goody two shoes, is that his real persona, again I have no idea.

production failed this couple and failed their viewing audience, he should never have been selected to participate because of this record. once it was discovered Ashely, or any woman they would have paired him up with, should have been apprised of the facts of this arrest and given the opportunity to withdraw. it makes me wonder about Sam and Neil's late date and the possibility that another couple withdrew, and what those reasons might have been?

as to the two bolded and underlined statements in your quote above...
re: but he owned up to his mistakes.  I am reminded of the many stars/political figures/people of supposed power who owned up to their mistakes telling the fans/followers/loved ones exactly what they wanted to hear lying out of the side of their mouth. I don't see anything but David saying things that make David look like a saint (btw, this is often the case of a manipulative person... sometimes recognized as an abuser or bully).
and re: There always 2 sides to a story most of us know that the real truth to that statement is that there are 3 sides to a story... in this case his, hers, and the truth.

we may never know for sure what happened between these two, and honestly, its none of my business. I watch these shows to be entertained, and I like this show in particular because it gives me some good thoughts on communication, how to get along with others, what not to do in certain circumstances and efforts that may work and be rewarding in relationships with all people.

well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it... take it with a grain of salt. I'm done seeing this couple being beat like a dead horse.
       MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Compla10
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by sniglet Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:03 pm

Ruqibabe wrote: We were not going to release this spoiler but the attack on David prompted us. Since it's ok to dig and invade David's privacy by requesting his address from his salon.

For the record, the salon was never contacted and never gave out his address.

sniglet

Back to top Go down

Post by sniglet Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:25 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:We were not going to release this spoiler but the attack on David prompted us.

Who is "us"? As I've said before, it seems that a lot of the spoilers from the insider are geared toward discrediting Ashley and Ashley only. Why are you so defensive of David? Do you have or have you ever had a personal issue with Ashley? Do you have any motivation to research her other than being a fan of the show? If there really is a team of people that you have working on this, why?

Just to be clear, I'm in no way saying that what you provided as insider info is true/untrue. I wasn't there, so I have no idea. I'm also not trying to be snarky or rude. I'm just trying to figure out if you have a dog in this race and why. I hope you understand my interest.

sniglet

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:26 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
sniglet wrote:"When you spread information that can destroy one's reputation, its very important to prove beyond reason doubt that the information is true. So far only speculations and rumors have been presented."

I am happy that we both agree that proof is needed before concluding .  In some scenarios credible witnesses could also testify to build up a case. There were so many people at the wedding that when 3-4 different guest repeat the same story, there is a high chance its true. A lot of these spoilers have been proven by Ashley's words on the highly edited show. We were not going to release this spoiler but the attack on David prompted us. Since it's ok to dig and invade David's privacy by requesting his address from his salon (which can definitely result in a lawsuit), it should be fair to dig up on Ashley to ensure her character Is stellar.

BTW,  Our INSIDER said Ashley is nice but very cold.

Ruqibabe said above... when 3-4 different guest repeat the same story, there is a high chance its true
well... 100 people can look up at the moon and tell me that it's brown, but that doesn't make it so. I can't go along with this statement of yours. 3-4 people with an agenda can repeat the same story to 100 other people, but it doesn't make it true. gossip is a dangerous slippery slope.

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Figure10
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:39 pm

Latergator, you are free to believe whatever you want. I trust my source but it's ok to disagree.

BTW I blame production for picking BOTH Ashley and David (if the allegation is true). Ashley was emotionally unavailable.

Several of David college buddies have attested to it that David has always been that positive and happy.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:22 pm

sniglet wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote: We were not going to release this spoiler but the attack on David prompted us. Since it's ok to dig and invade David's privacy by requesting his address from his salon.

I stand corrected. You contacted someone who works there and this person confirmed 'David''s address.My source confirmed that the address on that site isn't David's address. Let's do a little science experiment. Google that address, you would get a picture of the apartment. Compare that to the apartment on episode 4. That should answer your question.

It's very surprising that people that reside in ATL are hearing/reading abt this rumors from the internet.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sniglet Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:27 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
sniglet wrote:

I stand corrected. You contacted someone who works there and this person confirmed 'David''s address.My source confirmed that the address on that site isn't David's address. Let's do a little science experiment. Google that address, you would get a picture of the apartment. Compare that to the apartment on episode 4. That should answer your question.

It's very surprising that people that reside in ATL are hearing/reading abt this rumors  from the internet.

No need for science experiments.  I wouldn't have posted the case info if it was his current address.  It's an old address from 2013.  I know where he lives now and it's not there, it's near by, but a few towns over.

I have googled his current address and it is the one from episode 4.

sniglet

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:08 pm

I haven't done any sleuthing on this couple. Have only read what is posted here. I prefer NOT to follow them in SM.
IMO these 2 will choose divorce. If all they have in common is sniping, deflecting blame and only get along during outdoor activities, they are doomed.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001