SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

womensupportingwomen - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:You can tell the truth stating what you think is truth, without bashing. IMO they are bashing, whether it's true or not doesn't matter to me, it's the manner they are delivering the information.

Just when you think they cant sink any lower. They are now asking people that have vendetta against David to give more info. I would keep watching from the sideline to see if they can go any lower.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

womensupportingwomen - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:20 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:You can tell the truth stating what you think is truth, without bashing. IMO they are bashing, whether it's true or not doesn't matter to me, it's the manner they are delivering the information.

Just when you think they cant sink any lower. They are now asking people that have vendetta against David to give more info. I would keep watching from the sideline to see if they can go any lower.
While I also question the tactics of some, I also feel there is a legit issue at hand. The issue is transparency and honesty. The gag order on the S2 cast expires in June. I wonder if Davina will speak out about marrying a man who was on probation for a felony. David has an arrest record that involves a domestic dispute. He also has 2 civil suits that have been discussed up thread. That's more than the average guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
crazychicken wrote:
ArtemisGreen wrote:
Glad to hear David's statements. I have "heard" (TWITTER) that the 2 page arrest record will be released Wednesday in another national magazine and it tells a different story. We shall see.

Is it from that spaghetti chic that has been threatening both David & production for the past few days, that person seems unhinged in my opinion and I would take anything they say with a shovel full of salt

https://twitter.com/UhOSpaghettiO

Sorry GA I hate to give them anymore attention

Np cc. TY

UhOhSpaghettiO ‏@UhOSpaghettiO  4h4 hours ago
Hahaha.  Nice try.  Police report says something very different!  http://www.people.com/article/married-first-sight-david-norton-denies-domestic-violence-rumors-exclusive …

FWIW The twitter account appears to have been created for the sole purpose to bash David Norton. They are following 27 people, mostly from the show. Ashley and Davina follow them back.

Since this is my first post here I would like to say that I agree with you. I think I actually know who started that account also . This crew has been doing it since last year . They made it so obvious that they were bold enough not to change their username on different social media sites. Since you stated that Ashley and Davina followed the account they all of a sudden unfollowed as well. Oh and while I was on that page I also found this page that the page follows Artemis @artemis1954  . It  apparently knows a lot about information that is supposedly coming out tomorrow . I can't remember where I've seen this name before do you though. Here are the tweets since I have to provide a source.

Artemis
‏@artemis1954  
Arrest record that includes a 2 page written report by the arresting officer will be released Wednesday in a Natl mg

Artemis
‏@artemis1954  
The most reputable is are the cops. Their 2 page written report will be published in a national mag. Wednesday.

Artemis
‏@artemis1954  
Teaser out tomorrow. Then arrest record out Wednesday. Not at liberty to reveal publication. On every news stand

Artemis ‏@artemis1954  · 3h3 hours ago  
He lived with the girlfriend. They shared an apartment. In arrest record he doesn't accuse bro.

Artemis ‏@artemis1954  · 2h2 hours ago  
Apparently we both know how to read the court record. He was uncooperative, 2 Oder to show cause, and more.

Artemis
‏@artemis1954
Written statement by brother corroborated police report

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:43 am

sun20j2001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
crazychicken wrote:

Is it from that spaghetti chic that has been threatening both David & production for the past few days, that person seems unhinged in my opinion and I would take anything they say with a shovel full of salt

https://twitter.com/UhOSpaghettiO

Sorry GA I hate to give them anymore attention

Np cc. TY

UhOhSpaghettiO ‏@UhOSpaghettiO  4h4 hours ago
Hahaha.  Nice try.  Police report says something very different!  http://www.people.com/article/married-first-sight-david-norton-denies-domestic-violence-rumors-exclusive …

FWIW The twitter account appears to have been created for the sole purpose to bash David Norton. They are following 27 people, mostly from the show. Ashley and Davina follow them back.

Since this is my first post here I would like to say that I agree with you. I think I actually know who started that account also . This crew has been doing it since last year . They made it so obvious that they were bold enough not to change their username on different social media sites. Since you stated that Ashley and Davina followed the account they all of a sudden unfollowed as well. Oh and while I was on that page I also found this page that the page follows Artemis @artemis1954  . It  apparently knows a lot about information that is supposedly coming out tomorrow . I can't remember where I've seen this name before do you though. Here are the tweets since I have to provide a source.

Artemis
‏@artemis1954  
Arrest record that includes a 2 page written report by the arresting officer will be released Wednesday in a Natl mg

Artemis
‏@artemis1954  
The most reputable is are the cops. Their 2 page written report will be published in a national mag. Wednesday.

Artemis
‏@artemis1954  
Teaser out tomorrow. Then arrest record out Wednesday. Not at liberty to reveal publication. On every news stand

Artemis ‏@artemis1954  · 3h3 hours ago  
He lived with the girlfriend. They shared an apartment. In arrest record he doesn't accuse bro.

Artemis ‏@artemis1954  · 2h2 hours ago  
Apparently we both know how to read the court record. He was uncooperative, 2 Oder to show cause, and more.

Artemis
‏@artemis1954
Written statement by brother corroborated police report

Good evening! Yes, that is my Twitter. **edited** I have my sources that I protect, which is precisely why I have not posted the info on this board. Nor have I posted it on any other forum on the internet or FB. Multiple sources came to me. They trust me. 

**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Leave the snark OUT OF THIS FORUM)

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:45 am

giggling handwave mods and other posters please make sure to visit the said page and see if they are any different from the other twitter pages popping up stalking and attacking folks. There is at least six pages in this stalking group and they have been doing it since last season #womensupportingwomen womensupportingwomen - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 3806527698

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by snglrose Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:51 am

Have you discussed the irony that David and Ashley's honeymoon was in Arizona, the site of the arrest in 2007? Why didn't they get to go to a tropical location?

snglrose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:53 am

How is posting stuff on Twitter any different than posting it on message boards? It's public either way. Just wondering.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:55 am

mindless wrote:How is posting stuff on Twitter any different than posting it on message boards? It's public either way. Just wondering.

It's no different especially when twitter is just an even bigger social media platform.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:08 am

mindless wrote:How is posting stuff on Twitter any different than posting it on message boards? It's public either way. Just wondering.
It's not really any different. On Twitter you are limited by allowed number of keystrokes. Also, there is no culpability. Here on this forum I appreciate that sources are required for posting of "facts". While I have access to what I feel is factual, because of the parties involved I did not post that here. 

Tomorrow I will post the "tease" from the magazine which will be fed to me from a source.  I have not read the draft copy of the article so it will be new to me as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:12 am

There is an interview in people on line and DailyMailOnline that David has given regarding his arrest.  Short summary the altercation in the past was between him and his brother because he caught him with his ex-girlfriend.  Can someone please bring the article over.  Thanks btw he was not arrested. No charges was ever filed by any of the parties involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:03 am

reason wrote:There is an interview in people on line and DailyMailOnline that David has given regarding his arrest.  Short summary the altercation in the past was between him and his brother because he caught him with his ex-girlfriend.  Can someone please bring the article over.  Thanks btw he was not arrested. No charges was ever filed by any of the parties involved.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20989061,00.html

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sniglet Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:26 am

reason wrote:There is an interview in people on line and DailyMailOnline that David has given regarding his arrest.  Short summary the altercation in the past was between him and his brother because he caught him with his ex-girlfriend.  Can someone please bring the article over.  Thanks btw he was not arrested. No charges was ever filed by any of the parties involved.

He was definitely arrested. There is an entire court case for this incident including a plea bargain.

sniglet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001