SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by watchTV3 Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:19 pm

I have a bad feeling about both Dave and Ashley.

Ashley: She's being cold on purpose so that Dave will be discouraged from even attempting anything remotely romantic with her. As some of the rumors state, I think she's in it for the money.
And I have a hard time believing that she was in a relationship with someone for 9 years. Were they long distance? I also get a strong virgin vibe from her. She is very sterile

David: Needy and desperate. I though that he was kind melodramatic about the whole coming home from his honeymoon alone thing. You would think that he had lost his job. Also, I cannot believe how filthy his apartment was. And he expected his new wife to spend her first night there?
Additionally, how do you go from paying $1200 on rent (IRL) to choosing a house that costs $3500? I know that production pays for the houses in which the couples move in, but I think it's dishonest to select a house that is realistically out of your price range.

Overall this match is a fail IMO. Putting 2 extremes together was a terrible idea.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by VA8731 Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:42 pm

Check out Ashley's parent's Twitter feeds. Doesn't appear to be any love lost there. Guessing they are not together.

@marc_mharnois1 Jan 2

Anyone wondering why my son in law is not defending his wife through all this negative social media bullcrap?

VA8731

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:51 pm

There is nothing more annoying to me than reading SM from family like her father is posting. Shut it down, and STEFFU. IMO. Geez.

I know where she gets it from now. How rude of him to say that about David. I'm so tempted to respond to him, something I rarely do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:10 pm

VA8731 wrote:Check out Ashley's parent's Twitter feeds. Doesn't appear to be any love lost there. Guessing they are not together.

@marc_mharnois1 Jan 2

Anyone wondering why my son in law is not defending his wife through all this negative social media bullcrap?

Damn fool to stay away from paying millions of dollars if he gives away the ending. I am sure he is going through a difficult time because of the way his daughter is behaving. Maybe he still have some healing to do because of her atrocious behaviour towards him. He is a stupid man that father in law.

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:27 am

And it's not necessarily true. He may not be a knight in shining armor defending her, but a couple of shows ago he did tweet something like "give it time folks, Ashley is just nervous", or something like that. And, knowing Ashley I could see her telling David I don't need you defending me.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:28 am

watchTV3 wrote:I have a bad feeling about both Dave and Ashley.

Ashley: She's being cold on purpose so that Dave will be discouraged from even attempting anything remotely romantic with her. As some of the rumors state, I think she's in it for the money.
And I have a hard time believing that she was in a relationship with someone for 9 years. Were they long distance? I also get a strong virgin vibe from her. She is very sterile

David: Needy and desperate. I though that he was kind melodramatic about the whole coming home from his honeymoon alone thing. You would think that he had lost his job. Also, I cannot believe how filthy his apartment was. And he expected his new wife to spend her first night there?
Additionally, how do you go from paying $1200 on rent (IRL) to choosing a house that costs $3500? I know that production pays for the houses in which the couples move in, but I think it's dishonest to select a house that is realistically out of your price range.

Overall this match is a fail IMO. Putting 2 extremes together was a terrible idea.

I am with you.

This two is the true epitome of a great match on paper but no compatibility and chemistry in real world. (they are even beat out Vaughn and Monet in the worst pairing in my book, for them still has an insane (sexual) chemistry giggling . also, let's not talk about the S2..that season should get an annullment teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698 ).

I also blame the experts for not doing a proper, thorough, background check on both David and Ashley . Some rumor said David was not 'that innocent' , in fact well known as a con man (see the comments..below the article); interestingly, on a couple of discussion boards, several 'sources' said the same--deja vue of S2 anyone? hmmm Rolling Eyes

http://www.people.com/article/meet-married-first-sight-cast-third-season

..and Ashley, well, she should have had an open mind required to do such "experiment" in the first place, IMO. It is one thing to have a wall up (Jamie was a good example), but its completely another thing to be diva-ish, tight-up and being uncompassionate borderline rude Rolling Eyes

I think these two clearly have some personal issues and it really is cringe-worthy watching them..:shocked!: . What a waste of an opportunity that should be given to other plausible coupling. JMO sad
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:22 pm

IA Joy - Who ever goes on this show has to be open to everything, the good the bad and the ugly. Take responsibility and deal with it. This goes for the family too. There's nothing more annoying to me, when contestants complain, about the edit, the match up, or whatever. She comes across so snotty and not willing to even try, viewers can't help expressing their opinions about her behaviour.

Maybe David or anyone else does have a past but maybe they also really want this to work, who knows. I think her father is the one who is going to be an issue on SM. IMO he's going to get worse if things don't get better on the show between the two of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:33 pm

Preview of tomorrow's episode. Ashley cannot stand Dave at this point

https://www.facebook.com/MarriedAtFirstSight/videos/461842637352061/?video_source=pages_finch_main_video

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:06 am

David's response!

David Norton
@David_MAFS

1h

@marc_mharnois1 and look though my tweets- plenty of defending, but try to ignore the those who are not fans #positivity

David Norton
@David_MAFS

1h
@marc_mharnois1 Don't worry Dad, I am right on it

David Norton
@David_MAFS

7h

The same reason that I did. Trust me she is not interested in money and or anything material, she's as real and genuine as they come.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:08 am

David Norton ‏@David_MAFS 7h7 hours ago
Finally better! Thanks for all the messages- shout out to my great wife @Ashley_MAFS who despite what may be said took this leap of faith...

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:06 pm

David tries too hard on SM. It's annoying and they are definately seperated IMO.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:26 am

After tonight I dont think they are together, she is not attracted to him, and she blocks everything he tries, some how in the long run this is doom because she has not make any effort to even get to know him at all.  Another woman would fit better with him.

Last edited by reason on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001