SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:12 am

welcomeyall Rockviller! ITA with your post. I don't get it either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:51 am

Rockviller wrote:The place Ashley was renting was $700 and the place Dave had was $1200.  How on earth did they decide that renting a $3500/month house was a good idea?  That threw up huge red flags, IMHO.  Particularly when the other couples were far more conservative in their housing choices.  I think this reckless financial move cast Dave in a very poor light; as Sam noted, financial disputes are a leading cause of divorce.

teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 1f4b0  teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 1f511  teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 1f626

Welcome! I am so confused. Does anyone know if they actually pay for their new places or does the show? I was under the impression that they both agreed on the house and that David was able to pay more than Ashley because she was in nursing school. Now I wonder if the show made the choice??? Obviously at this point in the show Ashley seems "not into David," so maybe he thought he could "buy her love" IF it was his choice.

I do think it is unusual for her to post a picture of her tree at HER apartment. This tells me that she is single. But maybe she is just trying to fool everyone. no idea I will be watching her SM more closely. Of course last season I was convinced Jackie and (forgot his name already) were together due to SM postings! teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:24 am

Well, I think Jac/Ryan broke up while the show was airing, so maybe that's why they seemed good in the beginning? Same with Jess/Ryan, who were super bi-polar until it all went to cr*p. Only Sean/Davina seemed cold from Day #1.

FWIW, I think Ashley is single too.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:02 am

I posted tweets from Ashley who confirms neither one of them pays for the housing costs. Misinformation indeed! They specifically said how much they were willing to pay. I don't see the reason behind editing that they themselves were responsible for the costs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:47 pm

Olivia Methuan (Jaclyn's sister) posts on an FB board I frequent. She says the show pays for housing. https://www.facebook.com/groups/447946685360438/?ref=br_tf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:12 pm

David Norton ‏@David_MAFS  · 31 Dec 2015  
Last year NYE was all time..This year- I am sick as a dog. Good thing my wife is a soon to be nurse!

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS · 31 Dec 2015
#tbt to our 1st (camera emoji)together as a #marriedcouple #TeamDashley #MarriedAtFirstSight @David_MAFS

teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 CXkszVWWAAAAjli

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aianpachica Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:38 am

Rockviller wrote:The place Ashley was renting was $700 and the place Dave had was $1200.  How on earth did they decide that renting a $3500/month house was a good idea?  That threw up huge red flags, IMHO.  Particularly when the other couples were far more conservative in their housing choices.  I think this reckless financial move cast Dave in a very poor light; as Sam noted, financial disputes are a leading cause of divorce.

teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 1f4b0  teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 1f511  teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 1f626

I read from Mafs facebook comments on a post that David is earning 175,000.00 per year and would not mind shouldering the rent in their new home.
They even call Ashley a gold digger when David revealed his salary and then all of a sudden she brightens up.
Then even her mother was defending her on facebook. Can be seen in the comment section too.

I can't yet post a link but you can see the comments on MAFS official facebook page and the post is about David Norton saying "Chemistry is Important".
You can all check it out.

aianpachica

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:47 am

Thank you Aianpachica! Welcome!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:11 pm

Welcomeparty! aianpachica

I think it's pretty much confirmed the show pays for the joint housing costs, as per SM tweets by Ashley and other posters who recall from previous seasons. I'm trying to like Ashley, I like David and like them appearance wise as a couple. But, she is definitely the type who keeps defending herself on Twitter. She is polite and isn't mean or sarcastic, but that is a turn off for me with any reality tv contestants. If she would lighten up a bit in her responses, instead of being a little stand offish, it wouldn't be so bad.

Right now she is starting to come off as poor me, and my edit. IMO who cares about the edit if you're happy and working on the marriage, don't worry about the edit. It will all work out in the wash later.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by henda104 Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Hello, I am new here. Sorry to just barge in but I noticed a lot of comments about Ashley posting a Christmas tree picture and everyone can see that it's her apartment. I happened to notice that all women from this season have posted pictures from their original apartments. Sam posts pictures of herself holding a minion, correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like it's her apartment. Vanessa has once posted a picture of herself with her dog talking about the show and you can see her fridge with all the pictures.

I read somewhere that they only rent those apartments/ houses only for six weeks. Staying in the same house at this point would give things away. JMO

Last edited by henda104 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : heading was wrong)

henda104

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:27 pm

starwelcome henda104

Thanks for that info! I didn't know that the others also posted pics in their own places.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:26 am

I have a theory on this.

I didn't watch the first seson, but I have watched S2 and S3 from the beginning. On both those seasons they discussed what they could realisticly afford in regards to combining their finances, like any other couple would do.

We have determined that the show pays for the accomodations during filming.

I think that they have the couples discuss finances as sort of a marital exercise...it is something any couple would have to face, and I think they are supposed to have the discussion to see how they compromise as couples and how things would actually work these things out realistically, if they were actually gonna pay for things themselves. JMO.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001