SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Brill Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:23 am

Gosh what a loser Ashley is and why she went on this show I would love to know!!!!! no no no

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:48 am

So no change in her I take it? She's so annoying. sad I like him.

David Norton ‏@David_MAFS  6h6 hours ago
GAME DAY..I mean show day!..hear the cool kids do this when they have a tweet thats 2long #MarriedAtFirstSight #mafs

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 CX_ZPPCW8AALTC8

David Norton ‏@David_MAFS 2h2 hours ago
Love having my Mom and @Ashley_MAFS with me on this hard day! #MAFS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:05 pm

David reminds me of an old timer comedian/actor whose name I can't remember right now. He too is very self deprecating

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:57 pm

I think there is a Cameras Present issue with this couple, in the sense that she is very closed off and shut down around cameras for unknown reason. Maybe just temporarily in the "what did I sign up for!" way that might resolve later in filming, or (my guess) because Off Camera David is not quite the Hero he is around the cameras.

The stuff they aired about Sam/Neil and expert commentary about Overwhelming Impact of Cameras should be applied to all three couples at this stage of filming, in other words.

I think we viewers have not been shown any "normal" (read: off camera, natural, organic) conversations between David and Ashley (or anyone, frankly) yet, and I think that her trust factor is in the toilet for a reason. There's something about him she's not trusting yet. And all the Content so far is the forced conversations on the structured Story Arc points.

Personal opinion? I think he's another Sean V. in terms of making sure he gives producers no footage that puts him in a poor light (the Father's Day tantrum/outburst and Twitter explanation as evidence of his attempt to manipulate / control his image -- as anyone would).

So for me, it's anyone's guess what he's like when production is away. There's a lack of candor in his eyes and his words to her and to the Cameras are largely press releases designed to control his reputation, IMO.

And I am keenly aware that the entire time this was filming (June/July 2015) the Franchise was in Complete Crisis Management mode over the disastrous Season 2 pairings. Three horrible, horrible matches, tabloids, out of control cast. I can only imagine what the production environment must have been like for the cast and experts during those weeks.

How are you supposed to "trust" the experts and the "match" when Season 2 is exploding all over the internet?! So, what I see all over Ashley is not "who she is as a person," but rather a complete shutdown on David, the Cameras, the Process. And who could blame any of them?

Remember, unlike Bachelor franchise, where to some extent there is social media, news blackout (imperfect), these people had full and free access to all the same information we did, in real time, about what frauds the pairings were last season. Cilona?! Don't even get me started again. The guy's a joke.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:50 pm

This couple is just moving entirely too slowly. It's ridiculous. And sleep inducing. And honestly, his history is entirely hearsay. For Sean you could pull up actual mug shots and arrest records (but admittedly, Florida is very open with such info, my cousin is convicted felon there and you can read his legal documents for DAYS) nothing like that comes up for David. I would like to see proof. She's got something going on with this 9 year relationship. Is she in this to make the ex jealous? Something has to give.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Did something bad about David's past got posted? Please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:20 pm

as far as I can tell there is no actual proof. Some guy posted in some other forum that he has a DUI and money issues. I can find no linking proof; here, in other forums, or on my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:37 pm

reason wrote:Did something bad about David's past got posted?  Please.

Nothing original to this site, as happened in Season 2.

Nothing you or I would deem credible, I suspect! -- But a list of the silliness out there would include:
- Anon Commenter to the People article announcing the new season (premiere week) -- no name -- implies person of low repute
- Ashley Mom (for real) negative tone post on MAFS FB page (deleted now-- I didn't see it) -- more negative on the overall experience for her daughter, than to him personally I gather
- the Anon Twitter poster (locate via #davidnorton) implying domestic violence and embezzlement

Don't recognize the other poster's suggestion of financial trouble, maybe there's more.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:26 pm

Dear God jlccaz!! what the dickens? Did they not learn from season 2?????????? Is he even employed now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:13 pm

She is entirely too closed off in expressing her emotions and opening up. Like my friends said last night while watching, why did she apply for the show in the middle of nursing school!? That's all she's focused on. It was nice that she went to comfort David though but that could have been a producer's idea.

Agree about the camera issue. When she was alone "studying" she kept staring at the camera like she was waiting for them to leave.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 8367-910 MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 I_got_13 MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Did anyone catch David's mom's first name?

Also..has anyone noticed in his recent twitter selfies the beard is gone and he looks thinner? Hmmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:27 pm

I'm not sure what David's mom's name is.

Yes, I posted upthread, he looks much thinner than he did during premier night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001