SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA kimberlyg, why did she even participate in this when she was involved in a heavy course. I feel bad for David as well. Right from the start, she wasn't attracted to him and won't even give him a chance. At least be freinds, and try to get to know him. She is coming across very rude and selfish IMO.

If you're going to apply to be on a show of this nature, then you should be in it 100%, she hasn't shown us any interest at all.

Thank you GA, I totally agree. This show is called married at first sight for a reason. You get married to a stranger not an ex or bff. For this match to work, the participants have to be open minded. Why would you sign up while you are in school? I could bet it that if she was attracted to him, she would have made time.

Watch this interview, this is how you set the right expectations so you would blown away. I am so angry at some people on Twitter for saying David should have backed off and given her space. I am sure she would have gladly moved back to her apartment if he wasn't applying any pressure. Why didn't see just tell him, she isn't attracted to him but they could be friends and see how things goes? Why can't they just have fun? Go out and do something... She just zoned out because she isn't attracted to him..

https://youtu.be/ld7xQfUaCaQ

Watching the 1/2episode and the 7th episode, she really killed his enthusiasm.

:angryemotion

BTW: it's been a while since I last commented.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:35 pm

They are each their earning their paychecks, IMO, paid to endure the full filming schedule like Sean and Davina day by day. David has merely cast himself in the role of "Oh What A Good Boy Am I", and who knows what either of them is like off camera. I strongly sense Ashley is the same off camera -- miserable, and collecting a paycheck, and David of the "I Try So Hard" "I'm Falling for Ashley" in the moment interviews is a Big Phony, and that's part of what provokes Ashley to be so "real" on camera.

Remember the first rule of reality tv -- you are watching what's going on in a room with 8-10 people in it, but only being allowed to observe two of them. Plus there are hundreds of hours of producer motivational talk and in this show (most corrupting of all) weekly cash payments driving the players. Imagine how you might feel if the Producers had aired a scene of them trying to explain the train wreck that was Season 2 casting and airing that very same week? How would we as viewers then judge/assess her On Camera Shut Down. Sean's criminal DUI conviction, and the NYX LAX spoiler posts here were all breaking in the mainstream news that week. I'm not going to pile on Ashley as if there was only One Ring in the Three Ring Circus.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by VA8731 Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:48 pm

@lexforlife There is nothing 100% conclusive, mostly just tone. But, on David's mother Edie's Facebook page on December 14th a friend wrote "I'm sorry, Edie, but she doesn't deserve your son." Edie responded "I agree". On December 26th, Ashley's step-dad Marc Harnois "checked in" on Facebook with Ashley and her mom to a casiono in RI when David was clearly in Buffalo based on his Twitter feed. If you read through Marc and Mary's Twitter feeds their disdain for David seems pretty clear.

VA8731

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:50 pm

lexforlife wrote:Can you all post some of what you have found if it is okay, so that we can see what you sleuthed @VA8731,thanks.

VA posted a few pages back.

VA8731 wrote:Check out Ashley's parent's Twitter feeds. Doesn't appear to be any love lost there. Guessing they are not together.

@marc_mharnois1 Jan 2

Anyone wondering why my son in law is not defending his wife through all this negative social media bullcrap?

I understand the roles of cast in reality tv, and the damage edits can do to contestants. Post filming and SM tells a story. David has always been pleasant even though Ashley's father makes rude comments on Twitter. He had done nothing but be polite whether he's getting paid or not, he sticks up for Ashley on Twitter. His normal twitter account before the MAFS one, @Therealdnorts, is also just a normal nice guy. Ashley on the other hand, is nothing but rude and sarcastic with her comments. So if she wasn't happy during filming, she certainly isn't happy after filming, and she along with her family is making sure viewers know that view SM. So IMO, she's just not a nice person, who went on the show not weighing the pro's and con's. She doesn't like him, had she thought what position she would put her husband in if she didn't like him? This can't be easy for him, and she's not making it easy with her spoiled rude attitude. Why not handle it like a mature adult. It costs nothing to be polite and take his feelings into consideration. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:57 pm

This is just like last season. no no Thank you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by VA8731 Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:20 pm

Also...a friend of the family posted this on a chain on the Married at First Sight FB page: Just don't understand why you girls are so hard on Ashley and believe David is so great. I know each of you have met that one "great" guy who was sooo charming and turned out to be a snake in the grass. What happened to sisterhood? And I hope the apologies are posted when the real story is told.

VA8731

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Do we know why he's a snake in the grass?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VA8731 Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:51 pm

I haven't read anything, but even David hints at something in his interview with Realmrhousewife. If there isn't something (and if there is and it's not criminal or very serious) than it is not cool to even hint around about it without facts to back it up. I do agree that SM has been extremely negative towards Ashley; but it makes it worse to try to deflect it by suggesting David is a sociopath or snake.

p.s. IMO David did himself no favors in the referenced interview. They should all take a page out of Neil's book and tweet something innocuous once a week only. I literally know nothing about Neil except I like him.

VA8731

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:59 pm

Ashley is such a downer.  She just comes across as miserable, negative and mean. I can't figure why she tried out for the show and am even more gobsmacked why they cast her??  Regardless of what David's backstory is IMO Ashley's behavior is not acceptable. no
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we know why he's a snake in the grass?

I am thinking it might be that David asked for a woman's number at the bar. If it was criminal in nature, the producers won't allow him do the publicity for the show. My theory is that he tried to make her jealous and it backfired. In the interview, he said everything he did was to make the marriage work so it definitely wasnt criminal in nature.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Honestly, if David asked for a woman's number in the bar, I wouldn't really blame him. Ashley is making it clear time and time again that she's just not interested. And that's perfectly fine. I don't think either of them are bad/evil... it just didn't work out because Ashley didn't like him from day 1 and it just never changed for her.

David does come across (at least to me) as kind of sloppy and lazy and non-intellectual, so maybe that's the biggest issue? I can see if she's very introspective and intellectual that someone like David might just be a huge turn-off all around. But I don't think that makes him a bad guy... just not right for Ashley. And I definitely don't think she deserves to get vilified for just not "feeling it" either.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:04 pm

Reading between the line of the interview does point to David and Ashley not being together, as does the look on his face on the "decision couch". I'd like to think something positive happened, but I don't think it did. I do think Ashley either couldn't make the try or just gave up and retreated into a shell. Either way, once again the exalted testing seems to have tanked by not seeing how particular Ashley seems to be.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001