SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by desilucy2 Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:05 pm

I watched the "Decision Day," episode on Amazon Prime. That is not what was shown last night?

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Are you saying that next week he will ask for a divorce?

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:23 pm

If that was not on the show last night. I missed the Decision part because I had to go to work. I watched it this morning on AP and all the decisions were there...did they not show them all last night?

To answer your question, after she really says some nice things and says she wants to stay married...then he says a few things in my opinion that don't make sense...then says he wants a Divorce...tells her the next day that he would like to take her out as a friend.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:28 pm

desilucy2 wrote:If that was not on the show last night.  I missed the Decision part because I had to go to work. I watched it this morning on AP and all the decisions were there...did they not show them all last night?

To answer your question, after she really says some nice things and says she wants to stay married...then he says a few things in my opinion that don't make sense...then says he wants a Divorce...tells her the next day that he would like to take her out as a friend.

So then Tres and Vanessa are the only ones that stay married???? Wow, didn't see that coming with Neil and Sam, although she was really nasty to him in the beginning.....

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:35 pm

Brill wrote:
desilucy2 wrote:If that was not on the show last night.  I missed the Decision part because I had to go to work. I watched it this morning on AP and all the decisions were there...did they not show them all last night?

So then Tres and Vanessa are the only ones that stay married????  Wow, didn't see that coming with Neil and Sam, although she was really nasty to him in the beginning.....

Yes. I feel bad for Sam because they were talking in bed and she asked him basically if they had "more good times than bad," in the last few weeks and he told her that it was "a ridiculous question... that they %^^&& good time," or something to that affect. Then he changes his tune after the Decision saying that there were more "Unhappy times, than happy times."

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:36 pm

So she is the person in the background crying in the preview outside in the dark?

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Omg if that's true then Sam has been trolling him (and us) HARD on Twitter and he's had to go along with it (probably through gritted teeth) all season! She has definitely been acting like they're still together and she's so happy with him in everything she tweets.

Last season that one couple, I already forget their names, also flirted and acted like they were together on SM, but it wasn't quite as extreme as Sam has been acting. If this is true then next season I won't bother checking out their twitters.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:40 pm

Go Neil!!! Best news I've had all day! Though I'm worried that they'll show up at the reunion and tell us they decided to stay married after all. That's what I suspect anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Girl Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:42 pm

I just bought the episode on Amazon Prime and am watching the decisions now!!

Chitown_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:43 pm

reason wrote:So she is the person in the background crying in the preview outside in the dark?

Yes...she takes a few seconds to process...then runs out and down a hall...then outside to a parking lot and starts wailing...Dr. Pepper tries to comfort her, but Sam is basically inconsolable. Neil just says he feels terrible to the expert and then they are onto another couple...then Sam and Neil are sitting in their home the next day...Sam is composed then

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Girl Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Can confirm everything desilucy2 says. So weird that Amazon Prime has the full episode up. I'm kind of sad for Sam..

Chitown_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:50 pm

Thanks for the spoilers Chitown_Girl and desilucy2.

Please post a link to Amazon Prime where you were able to watch. TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator