SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:55 pm

I felt bad for Neil every epi because of the way she treated him. IDK - things appear to be much better, so here's hoping they are together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:56 pm

^^^yep but in some ways that's just Neil. He is honest to a fault and maybe that's a good thing cause as Guarding noted above, Sam has said more than her fair share of hurtful comments.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:20 pm

I love the fact that she is willing to learn from this and is willing to own up to her shortcomings. In the absolutely horrible show with Jamie after the show when she said, after watching all of this she realized, why should he miss her when she's been so mean to him? That is growth and awareness on her part...leads me to believe they are definitely still together.

Oh and on that same after show, Neil made the comment to Jamie, "we hadn't been intimate yet at that point". So clearly they have been intimate since.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello Ladies, it's been awhile since I've been here.  I want to say that I like Neil. He seems aloof but I've a good feeling about him. I think Sam is starting to like him in the last two epis. I want them to work.☺️

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:11 pm

momof2dogs wrote:I love the fact that she is willing to learn from this and is willing to own up to her shortcomings.  In the absolutely horrible show with Jamie after the show when she said, after watching all of this she realized, why should he miss her when she's been so mean to him?  That is growth and awareness on her part...leads me to believe they are definitely still together.

Oh and on that same after show, Neil made the comment to Jamie, "we hadn't been intimate yet at that point".  So clearly they have been intimate since.

Ah, good insight/info. What after show are you talking about? i would like to listen to that interview. thanks!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Happyspirit wrote:I was hurt for Sam because of Neil saying he didn't miss her.  It takes him 2 days to miss someone...really?  He could have at least lied to her. duh

Well she's been chastising him for being fake since the honeymoon, so you'd think she would appreciate the blunt honesty, since she seems to hold it in such high regard. Oh right, Sam can dish but not take it. The story of their 5 weeks.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:02 pm

welcomeback Pia! Nice to see you. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeback Pia! Nice to see you. Smiley

Thank you GA! It's been awhile.

I'm loving this season and I thought I'd check here to see what's going on.☺️

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:28 pm

I hope you stick around. Always enjoy reading your POV. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:02 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
momof2dogs wrote:I love the fact that she is willing to learn from this and is willing to own up to her shortcomings.  In the absolutely horrible show with Jamie after the show when she said, after watching all of this she realized, why should he miss her when she's been so mean to him?  That is growth and awareness on her part...leads me to believe they are definitely still together.

Oh and on that same after show, Neil made the comment to Jamie, "we hadn't been intimate yet at that point".  So clearly they have been intimate since.

Ah, good insight/info. What after show are you talking about? i would like to listen to that interview. thanks!

The show that plays right after the episode where Jamie Otis "interviews" them. It's a really poorly done show, but the previews showed some interesting discussion so I watched it this week.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:53 pm

I was shocked and stunned at Neil'so decision to Divorce...after all that talk of commitment and doing what it takes to make a marriage work.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:54 pm

desilucy2 wrote:I was shocked and stunned at Neil'so decision to Divorce...after all that talk of commitment and doing what it takes to make a marriage work.

Where did you see this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator