SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by CountryGal Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:55 am

SomeGuy wrote:
CountryGal wrote:This is my favorite couple since Cortney and Jason. I think Neil is adorable and so kind. Sam's is a great person too - think back to her bachelorette party and how happy and grateful she was for her friends support. I completely believe she can find that with Neil too. She just needs to relax and have an open mind. I can only imagine the amount of stress these individuals are dealing with on this show. She deserves some forgiveness and I think Neil is forgiving enough to give her the second chance she needs. I get the feeling these two are still together and happy as can be IMO.

Are we talking about Ms. Ritalin 2016? no no

It seems that SM points to Niel and Sam being together. Nonetheless, I find her behavior verges on rude and self-centered to a fault. Neil's tolerance for this behavior is, in part, amazing patience and, in part, puzzling acceptance of bad behavior.

Like I said, I can only imagine the amount of anxiety these individuals feel. Everyone responds to that level of stress differently. Also, we're only seeing like 10 minutes of each fight/altercation they've had. I just get the feeling she's a genuinely good person who is generally grateful for the good things she has. Neil isn't valued yet, but once he is I think she'll be good to him like she is to all of her friends.

Also, I don't believe he's a doormat. He is just patient and smart. He realizes that when she's upset, him yelling or illegitimizing her feelings will do no good. If he was a doormat, he would have stayed in her house for the rest of the 6 weeks.

CountryGal

Back to top Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:15 pm

I have a feeling he really likes her too. He is a sweetheart.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:25 pm

IA that coping with producers, camera crew, and equipment on top of "last week I didn't know this person from Adam's cat" has to be challenge. Cortney and Jason (S1) have talked about this. IMHO, the producers have opted to edit for "reality show drama" rather than an attempt at neutral reporting. We're certainly getting a less than full account of any event. I suppose "diary-cam" reports are closer to reality than anything else, and obviously they're edited, too.

All of that said, I stand by my remarks about Sam and Neil above. Smiley

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:05 pm

There are only so many things I can excuse. A person with any sort of manners or empathy wouldn't put down someone's masculinity on a regular basis and turn everything around and make it their fault. She can dish it but she certainly can't take it, not even a little bit of it. Neil thought they were moving back to her place temporarily while they look for a new place, but then she informed him while moving that they'll actually just stay there, since it's OK with her roomie, but he's not getting a key or any closet space. Then when he speaks up about wanting that new place they were supposed to get, she gets pissy and tells Dr. Cilona that she's frustrated because Neil changed his mind and wouldn't say so right away, but the next day (?). She's the one who changed the plans in the first place! And kicking him out of the house, because he was being sarcastic with her after she once again called his behaviour fake? That's just insane behaviour. She's so immature and unstable. I can see Neil putting up with her crazy, because he seems to be the one person on this show who doesn't even consider divorce an option, perhaps because his grandparents were arranged and made it work. That however doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve much better. She clearly hasn't changed much, since she was throwing her toys out of the pram on Twitter last week. It'll be exhausting living with her in the long run unless she gets a new personality.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:10 pm

IMHO "I learned from the best" from Neil was ...um... ill-advised. I cannot see "nice" way to take it. I do see it as a brief glimpse of his frustration with and anger about Sam's general behavior. In that regard, it's not a surprise. But a smart thing to say? Nah.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:59 pm

Hubby and I are in agreement that this is the most iffy of the couples. Unless Sam shows more consideration, no man, no matter how dedicated he is to making it work, is going to stick around forever.
I strongly suspect that she was Daddy's spoiled girl growing up. Though growing up a military brat means moving around, that is no excuse. If dad was deployed a lot, Mom did not set enough boundaries. ( I will site my own experiences with my soldier's family support group. The parent on the home-front not dealing with bratty behavior and blaming it on the stress of deployment. While other children going through the same stress are well behaved because the parent at home expects better.)

Neil is definitely not a doormat. He's considerate and might lack in communication skills, but he makes up fr that in patience and tolerance. IMO he's deserving of much better then he is getting.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:11 pm

Posting these articles here in Sam's thread too.

The Knot

DailyMail Online

(clink for articles, link is too long)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 1f49c

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 8367-910 sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 I_got_13 sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 E5kqdm15 sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:53 am

This is the biggest round of remorse since Jamie and Doug. At least Sam doesn't seem to be all about TV face time...

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:59 am

I love them cooking together and she complimenting him it was a good episode tonight for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:30 am

Hi all! I caught some of the last episode, which lead me to google, which lead to this article:

http://starcasm.net/archives/338816

It's nice to see this forum get a little credit and a link! And shame on me for not checking here first for the best scoop.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:59 am

TNX! While a bit gushy, and maybe a bit soft factually, this seems to be a good handle on things. Follow the link back to an S2 article.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Sam Sam Sam I am

Post by Lizzy Bizzy Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:00 pm

Do totally opposite attract? Well not on this show. Neal is a passive aggressive person, while Sam is a no filter in your face type of person. Yet when Neal gave it back to her, she threw a temper tantrum. It also seems that Neal is always mellow and Sam is bi-polar.

Lizzy Bizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator