SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SomeGuy Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:03 pm

I doubt ratings play into it. Sam would have to be good actor to pull of the character we see on MAFS. She just plain lacks a sense of common courtesy when it comes to being married to Neil. I wonder how she is perceived at the bank.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Going by her tweets, I think she is remorseful for her behavior. She compliments him often. IDK, I think they might still be together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:39 pm

I'd like to hear Neil and Doug (S1) compare notes...

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:02 pm

I don't care what she says on Twitter (seems super defensive) or if they're still together by some miracle, Neil still deserves way better than that self-centered unstable manipulator. She's shown her true colours enough times by now for me to lose any sympathy and understanding I might've had.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:49 pm

C'mon... tell us how you really feel. :gotcha:

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:35 am

Oh there's a lot more I could say, but it's best I keep at least some of it to myself. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:27 am

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:04 pm

Sam has not changed at all. One cannot transform from an extreme narcissist and abusive a-hole to a normal person without intense therapy.

I follow her on social media and she's still a basket case. Between her sarcastic replies to people who have righfully called her out on her poor behavior, to calling viewers angry losers, to her dramatic statement about taking a 4 day break on social media....

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by CountryGal Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:40 pm

This is my favorite couple since Cortney and Jason. I think Neil is adorable and so kind. Sam's is a great person too - think back to her bachelorette party and how happy and grateful she was for her friends support. I completely believe she can find that with Neil too. She just needs to relax and have an open mind. I can only imagine the amount of stress these individuals are dealing with on this show. She deserves some forgiveness and I think Neil is forgiving enough to give her the second chance she needs. I get the feeling these two are still together and happy as can be IMO.

CountryGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Welcome1 CountryGal ! I think IA with you. Good first post! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:33 pm

I think they're still together also, most because Neil is a doormat.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:13 pm

CountryGal wrote:This is my favorite couple since Cortney and Jason. I think Neil is adorable and so kind. Sam's is a great person too - think back to her bachelorette party and how happy and grateful she was for her friends support. I completely believe she can find that with Neil too. She just needs to relax and have an open mind. I can only imagine the amount of stress these individuals are dealing with on this show. She deserves some forgiveness and I think Neil is forgiving enough to give her the second chance she needs. I get the feeling these two are still together and happy as can be IMO.

Are we talking about Ms. Ritalin 2016? no no

It seems that SM points to Niel and Sam being together. Nonetheless, I find her behavior verges on rude and self-centered to a fault. Neil's tolerance for this behavior is, in part, amazing patience and, in part, puzzling acceptance of bad behavior.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator