SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:51 pm

passing out drunk is a little too much, those are the type that end up in the ED but both have said that exchange wasn't as bad as the show tried to make it look like, it still made better sense than Jamie and Doug's fight in S1 over his smoking ,laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SomeGuy Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:49 pm

Tonight Vanessa goes on a road trip for work. My guess is Tres gets seriously ripped hanging with his homies or maybe clubbing... Vanessa really isn't amused. Just a guess, just a guess.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:04 am

Checking out Vanessa's website http://she-spark.com/ in her intro video she is clearly not wearing a ring (image from 24 sec mark)

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 <a href=MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Shespa11" />

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:14 am

Do we know if it is before her marriage or after?

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:31 am

The domain was registered 29th September 2015 and went live Dec 2015, I have cut the page down as it has a lot of Vanessa's personal information

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Live10

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:45 am

Sad but not a big surprise.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:58 pm

When did they get married again?

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:13 pm

Do we know how old this picture is? That looks like the same outfit and necklace she wore when she signed up for MAFS

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:20 pm

desilucy2 wrote:Do we know how old this picture is?  That looks like the same outfit and necklace she wore when she signed up for MAFS

That's what I was thinking too. Even her hairstyle looks the same as from 1 of her pre marriage interviews. I'm not 100% convinced they're not together anymore. It's possible that she filmed that video before doing the show. Also, in most of the pics of Tres post show, he's still wearing a ring which is what I thought their contracts required. Basically i still think things could go either way with them. I'm not 100% convinced 1 way or another on their relationship status right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:08 pm

reason wrote:When did they get married again?

June 2 - 5 2015 or something in that time frame
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:33 am

Sigh... I owe Tres, and I owe Vanessa an apology. I regret my recent remarks.

What I saw in this episode is certainly encouraging. I don't think they're assured success, but I am impressed with how far they seem to have moved from where they were on day 1. What I saw has me, at the moment, thinking they might just be close to Jason and Cortney's level. Not all the way there, but respectably close.

Tres was clearly respectful of Vanessa's back story, and what we saw of the talk with her mother is also encouraging. No doubt Vanessa will retreat to her phone and "I'm good" again, but if Tres can handle it well, there is certainly hope.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:08 pm

Carl is Tres' dad

Vanessa Nelson ‏@Vanessa_MAFS  Jan 22
Aww! Thank you!! ❤️ you too!

Carl Russell @CarlRussellJr
@realitvwithbee @Tres_MAFS @Vanessa_MAFS It's not hard to be kind to such a sweet person. I love me some @Vanessa_MAFS!

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+24
Ruqibabe
pumpkinnoodle
MVMom39forever
LDAF1595
2observe