SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:00 am

WTH did Ashley do to herself? I'm not liking this reunion! MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2292733854

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:01 am

This reunion is next week right???

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Girl Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:02 am

Me too, they seem like such sweet people!  

Sam is very interesting on Twitter.  I feel like she pulled a fast one on Twitter and convinced most people her and Neil were still together.  Now she's beating herself up - but maybe she's pulling another fast one on us and her and Neil reunited?  I'm grasping at straws here :cutesmile!:

Chitown_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Girl Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:02 am

Way too much makeup on Ashley! Must husband just said "what did she do to her face?!?!?"

Reunion is next week!

Chitown_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:03 am

The commerical for the 6 month reunion seems promising for Sam and Neil.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:03 am

Chitown_Girl wrote:Me too, they seem like such sweet people!  

Sam is very interesting on Twitter.  I feel like she pulled a fast one on Twitter and convinced most people her and Neil were still together.  Now she's beating herself up - but maybe she's pulling another fast one on us and her and Neil reunited?  I'm grasping at straws here :cutesmile!:

That's exactly what I thought. Now looking at the reunion previews it appears they may have tried again. Along with Dr what's her names tweet I'm sticking with the possibility they got back together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:10 am

Definitely all good!!

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Image12

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:50 am

michelle1109 wrote:I don't think they are together.  She is tweeting a lot about deserving it and then this..

Sam Role ‏@Sam_MAFS Sam Role
I deserved it! Thank you. He deserves someone so much better than me. I'll hate that forever!

Someone said... surely you two got back together at the reunion and she said tune in! I think they may be back together.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:58 am

Good for Tres & Vanessa. Sam might be fooling everyone but maybe they did re-connect after all.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 1f49c

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:10 am

Linds911 wrote:Good for Tres & Vanessa. Sam might be fooling everyone but maybe they did re-connect after all.

according to this article, they are still good friends. IA. She is the queen of fooling! deadhorse

http://nypost.com/2016/03/01/married-at-first-sight-neil-and-sam-react-to-dramatic-finale/
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by JMM1118 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:
michelle1109 wrote:I don't think they are together.  She is tweeting a lot about deserving it and then this..

Sam Role ‏@Sam_MAFS Sam Role
I deserved it! Thank you. He deserves someone so much better than me. I'll hate that forever!

Someone said... surely you two got back together at the reunion and she said tune in! I think they may be back together.

I don't think so. I think Sam is raising interest in the Reunion Show where she and Neil will indicate that they are great friends but have decided that they are better friends than they are partners.

We didn't see everything on the show that was filmed (as evidenced by some of the clips they showed after the decisions) and we don't know what happened when the cameras weren't rolling. I have been with someone with whom I felt like I couldn't be myself, worrying every time I opened my mouth if I was going to be teased or belittled. I'm sure that is part of what influenced Neil. Even though Sam did grow immensely, Neil probably still had to consider what her basic nature was and how likely it would be that she would be able to be the "new Sam" consistently. I do, however, think that if the experiment had lasted three months instead of six weeks he might have had time to explore that question and if she had been able to demonstrate consistency his decision might have been different. JMHO.

JMM1118

Back to top Go down

Post by JMM1118 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Definitely all good!!

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Image12

Football season was over weeks ago, even further back for the Falcons. I wonder when this photo was taken and I wonder when it was posted.

JMM1118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
pikake
provenceguy
JMM1118
Joy15
Carolinagirl1864