SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 12 of 51 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:I thought Ali and Roberto were going to make it for sure. Were there any clues leading up to their break up?

Oh man me too! When she hurt her leg/knee & they kept delaying it I figured something was up just based on their SM & how she was focusing more on getting a new job. She seems happier with Kevin now though.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 12 8367-910 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 12 I_got_13 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by rhondam Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:50 pm

That was one of the prettiest locations I've ever seen for a wedding. I absolutely loved the trees through the glass chapel. Such a peaceful and natural setting. Also very very generous of them to share that wonderful video with fans. It really would've been tempting to keep it private and I wouldn't blame anyone of these couples who chooses to do so. Thank you very much GA and Bleu!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:45 am

bleuberry wrote:laugh out loud I totally tuned out most of Des's season, I do that when I can't get behind the f1 guy/girl (or foiled/spoiled f1). Such a sweet surprise ending, I hope we get one of those again soon.

I tuned in for her season BUT i wasn't happy about the whole spoiled "Brooks as F1". Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Brooks post show, but during the show, I didn't see it and almost dreaded watching the end for "Brooks to come back".

The ending really caught me by surprise as I'm sure it did for everyone else. I was prepared for a VERY heartbroken Chris that I had already been campaigning him for the next Bachelor. Like Des, I felt so blindsided as well and during her proposal, I felt she was so incredibly genuine and honest that I already knew that Chris was already going to stand by his woman. And at ATFR or on twitter where she literally said she was packing up her bags THAT weekend to move to Seattle... I already knew it was going to work out. I felt like I never had doubts on these two, which is odd considering how everyone thought they werent going to make it because she was in love with Brooks and immediately went to Chris after he broke up with her. It really had to do with how sincere they were and the fact that she packed up her bags immediately.

But for reals, Chris S. is heaven sent though. For him to go through that experience, fall in love with a girl who loved truly loved two or more guys, and then stick by her till the very end really IS something.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:16 am

rhondam wrote:Oh my gosh that was so lovely. What sweeties! How long have they been married? Did they have a televised wedding? I loved that, thank you. I hope I can find her season to watch.

I'm pretty sure her season is available on either Itunes or Amazon. There are quite a few of the more recent seasons. I would like to watch some of the old ones again, but I can't find them.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
What a gorgeous FRC, proposal, and wedding of Des and Chris. Brings tears to my eyes. Just lovely.

Chris' proposal brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch it, and I have watched it 10+ times I guess. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:02 am

california90 wrote:

I tuned in for her season BUT i wasn't happy about the whole spoiled "Brooks as F1". Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Brooks post show, but during the show, I didn't see it and almost dreaded watching the end for "Brooks to come back".

The ending really caught me by surprise as I'm sure it did for everyone else. I was prepared for a VERY heartbroken Chris that I had already been campaigning him for the next Bachelor. Like Des, I felt so blindsided as well and during her proposal, I felt she was so incredibly genuine and honest that I already knew that Chris was already going to stand by his woman. And at ATFR or on twitter where she literally said she was packing up her bags THAT weekend to move to Seattle... I already knew it was going to work out. I felt like I never had doubts on these two, which is odd considering how everyone thought they werent going to make it because she was in love with Brooks and immediately went to Chris after he broke up with her. It really had to do with how sincere they were and the fact that she packed up her bags immediately.

But for reals, Chris S. is heaven sent though. For him to go through that experience, fall in love with a girl who loved truly loved two or more guys, and then stick by her till the very end really IS something.

That was exactly what I thought too!!! I was sad for Chris for the whole season and thought Des was just too blind to not pick this heaven sent gift. And I too never doubted they can't make it, I could see how genuine these two are.

Chris is still my favourite F1, he is one of a kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am

Chris Siegfried is my favorite male F1, too... the type of man one marries.

I definitely have a personality-type and it is no surprise that Art Green and Richie Strahan along with Chris are my personality-type as they all have traits in common with each other in that they are real men who are so comfortable in their skin that they don't need the spotlight. For those that know or have watched Anne of Green Gables, they are what I call 'Gilbert Blythe' types... in that they are just genuine, caring, compassionate true gentlemen who build their world around the woman they love and will just cherish her and be partners in life together. bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:53 am

I loved the end of Des' season also. I wasn't really a fan of either Brooks or Chris but loved the ending and think they're a wonderful couple. I admit that I bought into RS' spoiler and was sitting there resigned to Brooks coming back. I was never so happy for him to be wrong and it was such a sweet proposal and FRC. I now like both Chris S and Brooks a lot but at the time I didn't see why Des was so into Brooks when he didn't seem to be as into her and didn't really love the poetry by Chris S. The surprise at the end (thanks to RS) was the best part for me but I ended up really liking them as a couple.

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:00 am

I like Brooks now too! I was a Chris fan but Brooks and Des had one of the best first dates I'd seen in a while. So I never really questioned it wth all the sources coming forward saying he was f1.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Brooks and Des had the best first date ever IMO. Brooks just didn't grow to love her. I actually thought he left to give her the chance to be with Chris. I thought he saw how much Chris loved her and knew he would never feel that way. The fact that Chris and I think even Des now consider him a friend tells me he was genuine in wanting the best for Des. They really are a great couple, right up there with Ash and JP for me. All is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:48 pm

It really was a happy ending, I think Brooks was relieved and in way over his head. I was happy to know they extended a wedding invite to him, and even better knowing he went without any contractual obligation to be there laugh out loud.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:23 pm

I can't remember exactly but her F4 F5 F6? were all invited to the wedding. That is a sign of 100% trust in your F1 and the F1 in the lead. Viewers couldn't help wonder if Chris was the default F1 but IMO her speech to him says it all and neither one gave me any doubt from that point on.

Unlike Ali who at times mentioned Frank, post show, I wondered if Roberto was the default. She kept flip flopping on a wedding date. We had intel that she went bridal dress shopping and even chose a designer but no other planning was taking place. Time went on an she still hadn't planned anything wedding related. The writing was on the wall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 51 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23