SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 18 of 51 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun May 01, 2016 4:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:I never liked Reid either.  Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 18 1f633

Me either, he was neurotic and not adorable for me. The funniest thing was he emerged as a fav. during  preseason sleuthing of SCs and some fan called In A question to jillian about him during her promo. jillian looked genuinely surprised that folks knew who he was. Lol.

For me the most overrated  male contestant till date though was and still is Nick. I don't get the appeal at all. And to my bad luck, we got him twice. Ick.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Seabear Sun May 01, 2016 4:18 pm

1. Jillian was my favorite.  I loved her sense of humor, fun personality,  personal style and authentic nature.  I still enjoy her for all these reasons and respect all the hard work she has done post season on her career and finding her happy place.  She will be a wonderful Mom.  I am very happy for her.  I was definitely all about Ed and did not like Reid.  Mean girl is a great description for Reid. LoL.

2. Absolute worst was Andi. Never liked her on any show and like her even less post season.  Totally self absorbed, no sense of empathy and total OTT mean girl. Least favorite Lead of Bach or Ette.

3. Des is my choice for happiest outcome.  She was and is such a genuine kind person and so is Chris.  I thought they had a beautiful proposal and have continued to live their lives together with unabashed love and committed devotion. Very happy Des has had success in her career too.  She and Chris will be wonderful parents.  Very happy for them both.

4. Definitely Jillian.  I love to laugh and have a commonality of interests with her. Friendship with Jillian would be a fun adventure and filled lots of laughter and loyalty and real life experiences.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 01, 2016 4:36 pm

I have another question based on posts I ave seen multiple times in recent years from various members. What proof is out there that the season plays out according to a script and if u guys can give me some proven examples of this. Please.

For example, Ed leaving and returning, Nick turning into a man h*#^, Brooks, Graham, Bentley and Frank in their respective seasons bailing, etc are the major story lines for those seasons. Are u guys saying that those were all scripted to throw the ladies off kilter and for drama?
Just trying to understand proof of scripting when kaitlyn ( and other leads also ) herself has said its not scripted but highly edited.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 01, 2016 4:45 pm

1)There have been photos that members/ sleuthers have found/seen in the past indicating a planning bulletin board(for lack of better descriptive words) with dates on them during certain episodes. These have been found prior to filming seasons and reported (that I am aware) of at least twice.
2) Ashley S from Chrs S. stumbled into the enclave/tented area on the grounds and got a view of this during her filming. 
3) other cast have reported certain production people only having "time/interst" in certain cast. 
4) cast have reported being approached by production to follow certain story lines. 
5) the Shayne show 
I can go on and on but no need to as I fully believe it. Highly edited means spliced and diced. This goes way beyond that. Psychological testings is in depth and then the biggest fears of certain cast end up being their date. Real coincidental, huh? LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Sleuthers analyzing s/caps that proved the storyboard wrong. Ali leaving Jake to go back to work. Later she is calling from home, asking Jake to give her another chance. Sleuthers matched up the room she was calling from to be the hotel they stayed at. There was no proof she was home.

There's always someone leaving, coming back, performing for the next lead, Jake blindsided by Jillian, trying to protect her tattle telling on Wes,  Ali on the carpet, Andi telling JPG off, other's tattle telling. Someone drunk the first night, someone jumps in the pool the first night. It's the same thing over and over, just a different cast.

Womack said he had "a pretty interesting talk" with producers before he made his choice.

"I told them I wasn't going to choose anybody," he said.  "They wanted me to pick somebody [and] five or six hours later I still was not going to chose anybody."
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-there-is-sex-during-show-10599.php#QiFDEKXMlRf3y34W.99

Fleiss said casting is a crucial part of The Bachelor franchise and explained they look for all types of people.

"We like the quiet, shy, demure type; we like the sort of noisy, loud, obnoxious type; we like the sort of duplicitous type; we like the criers," he said.  "We just the smorgasbord of women."

In addition, Fleiss explained casting as the reason for his previous comments about why it's important that viewers hate some of the bachelorettes.

"They don't need to hate all the girls, but we need our fair share of villains every season," he said.  

"And now we're very careful in our casting to develop characters that the audience is going to root for and root against."
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-there-is-sex-during-show-10599.php#QiFDEKXMlRf3y34W.99

Some guys who have participated in The Bachelorette have also been portrayed as villains, including Jillian Harris' former fourth-season suitor Wes Hayden.

"We knew that Wes guy was there to sell records and really not to fall in love with Jillian," said Fleiss.  "We identified him early on as a potential villainous character."

Hayden was vilified for comments he made about only being on The Bachelorette to help his music career and also that he had a girlfriend throughout filming for the series, as well as an exit comment in which he was shown boasting that he could "stop acting" now.

"[The acting comment] was me being a smart aleck," said Hayden during last night's special. "I did not have a girlfriend, it was totally false [and] I've caught a lot of flack for that."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 01, 2016 6:36 pm

Favorite bachelorette: Jillian followed by Ali

Least favorite: Emily, Andi, but some of my favorite guys were on her season and I loved where they traveled.

Favorite guys who I still like: Dylan, Drew, Reid, Chris Lambton, Brian, Tanner, Marquel, Nick.

Who I would be friends with: Jillian/Ali.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 01, 2016 6:42 pm

I always thought I was the only one who really disliked Reid. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Lol

Jillian was probably my fav at the time but I don't really like her now. I don't know that I'd really be friends with any of the Bachelorette. There's plenty of contestants I would be friends with.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Can I say I'd like to be friends with the Andi, Andi was before she lost her d@mn mind? Hands down, biggest disappointment of any of these leads/contestants/reality tv folks with the circus she's created of herself

Oh! And I just realized that she brought my least favorite contestant EVER into this Bachelor World. Just fails all around with her.

Otherwise, Ashley is my pick to be friends with, happiest ever after, favorite guy and favorite everything. Jash can never be topped for me heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 6:57 pm

andi_dorfmanOn Saturdays... We brunch

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE1NtXnTdsx/?taken-by=andi_dorfman&hl=en

msaustin1963Saturdays shouldn't have an apostrophe. It is plural, not possessive.

andi_dorfman@msaustin1963 haha damn auto correct

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 18 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 7:11 pm

1.  Trista.
2. Andi glad I never watch.
3. Ashley, Des, Trista and Jillian.
4   Meredith she is snarky, Jillian, Des and Ashley they went back to real life and seems like beautiful people.

Favorite guys

1. Ian (Mereddith season)  
2. Roberto I would not have kick him out of bed even with the cookie crumbs.
3. Nick sex on a stick. nough said.  laugh out loud In my eyes of course

Least favorite

1.  Reid there is just something that I did not like about him.
2.  The Prince he was suspect in my eyes
3.  Jake nough said.
4.  Shawn I will leave it there.

Last edited by reason on Sun May 01, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun May 01, 2016 9:43 pm

1. Ashley's Season

2. DeAnna (during her season), but right now Andi (I actually liked her during her season).  

3. Des has a perfect life in my eyes, so I have to go with her.  But Trista, Ashley, Ali & Jillian are right up there.

4. I could see being besties with Des, but would love to hang out with Jillian too. She's fun and I want her style.

5. Favorite guys: Too many to name. Roberto & Arie stand out most from the past, but as a group I probably liked Andi's guys best.

I didn't watch Jen or Meredith's seasons but I have a feeling I wouldn't have liked Jen.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 01, 2016 9:54 pm

1. Meredith's (Ian - sigh) followed by Ali and Jillian.
2. Jen Schefft followed closely by Andi.
3. All of the married Bachelorettes (from the show or not) seem very happy now.
4. I'd like to hang out with Meredith, Ali, & Jillian.

Favorite guys from each season:
1- Jamie B was my favorite. Ryan was too quiet for me.
2- Ian  beatingheart My all time favorite of the Bachelors
3- Jerry - he was such a sweetie.
4- Graham was a hottie in DeAnna's season. I also liked Jeremy but not so much now.
5- I liked Ed during the season but also Kypton. Reid not so much.
6- Chris L - still love him and happy for him & Peyton.
7- Ben F - didn't love him during his season but happy for him now.
8- Arie - I don't really follow him anymore but loved him on Emily's show.
9- Sweet Drew.
10- Nick in the season but he lost me by being on Kaitlyn's. I really liked Brian also.
11- Jared and Chris (Cupcake) were by far my favorites.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 51 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23