SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 3 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 3 Captur13

See JPG is so dreamy...of this bunch
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 3 Captur16

CS and Ben are missing, and Brad was twice.

Matt, Andy, don't know no 3, Brad is such a fine specimen of a man. So beautiful
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:16 pm

If Jake had a completely different personality, he would probably be one of the better looking leads. His cousin was a trainer on the Biggest Loser and I have to say, I didn't hate it.

I haven't seen all the seasons, but just looking at all the male leads from a superficial point...there really weren't many major catches, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Yeah they all look so... common. Like none of these guys would stand out to me in a crowd.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 3 Captur14

Looking at that pic I suddenly realised who Alex from MAFS Australia reminded me of. Andrew Firestone! Alex is blond, but there's something similar about them.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 3 140728_MAFS_ZoeAlex_61949
source

I didn't find Andrew very attractive during his season, but looking at all those leads, he's actually the most appealing to me now. I've never really found any of the leads hot. It doesn't help that they're usually dull as dishwater. The bubble effect must be strong for all those women to be throwing themselves at these duds.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Sadly, I think they edit out the personality of the leads in favour of more fake drama...unless they cry or get mad or have unscheduled sex...then they show plenty of that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:44 pm

My favorite male lead was Brad (both seasons) & female lead was Jillian.

My favorite males were Reid, Chris L & Arie. My favorite females were Sharleen & Jillian.

If I had to pick a favorite person from the franchise, it would be Jillian.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:40 pm

Why did I even think Jason was good looking and rooted for him Suspect

GA thanks for the photos! Can you post the female leads? TIA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:55 pm

I think my fav female lead is Ashley!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:For the contestants my favorite guy is Nick and my favorite lady is Sharleen. I wouldn't really say I have a favorite male lead but I liked and respected Brad Womack the most. Jillian is my favorite female lead ever and really favorite lead period and no one will ever dethrone her as the best in my eyes.
^ Me too. Exactly the same, except Brad Womack but only because I've never watched him but everything else. Same, same, same!  Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:22 pm

mysthelma wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 3 Captur13

See JPG is so dreamy...of this bunch
Is he the last one on the far right? If yes, he's smokin' for me too!  giggling   Is JPG aka Juan Pablo? TYIA Smiley

Last edited by rhondam on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed does to is)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:23 pm

My favorite female lead is Ashley. heartbeat my favorite guy lead is Sean but I'm thinking Ben will replace him.

As for contestants?
Female: Whitney Bischoff and Melissa Rycroft
Male: JP Rosenbaum

Overall, Whitney is my favorite contestant from the entire franchise though.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23