SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 27 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:00 pm

Travis Stork and his dad. Bearded Travis is pretty handsome!

https://twitter.com/TravisStorkMD/status/880461116098215936
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Anyone listen to Deanna's podcast yet with RS? Curious what she says, guess i'll listen later

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:59 pm

@Duke702

Duke702 wrote:Anyone listen to Deanna's podcast yet with RS? Curious what she says, guess i'll listen later

Yes, I actually listened to the whole thing. I have to admit I found parts of it pretty interesting. She talked about how she got on Brad's season. I never knew he contacted her after the show and tried to get her to go visit him. Also, she really went into detail about her season and just how she ended up with Jessy and what happened after. She only got paid $10,000 for her season. She also talked about how she met Stephen and what she is up to now. The best part, which I found to be hilarious, RS asked her why she didn't pick Jeremy as her F1 after Graham left since it was always supposed to be those two. She said it was because during one of their dates he was so obsessed with his abs, that he kept flexing and she thought that was so ridiculous since she wasn't all that obsessed with her own appearance, it would never have worked. She said she really liked Jason, but wasn't ready to be a stepmom and that the reason Jessy made it into her final 4 was because she wanted to learn how to snow board!!! And you have to listen to the rapid 10 questions at the end for her most embarrassing story from the Bachelor. rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:01 pm

@Sprite Haha thanks for the recap! I always wondered why she didn't pick Jeremy too. Glad to know the answer now. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:23 am

I have a hard time hearing RS talking but I may have to listen to DeAnna. Funny stories..thanks @Sprite
Deanna was such a boss. When I think of DeAnna I think of her reaction when Brad told her he was sending her home and her reaction. Brad The look on his face was priceless.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:42 am

@Sprite thanks for the recap.

Many speculated Jason was not going to be her F1 because it didn't appear she was interested in being a step mom.

That season is a good example of how they brought Jason to F2 probably to garner fan favourite status for the next lead. I never saw a connection with DeAnna and Jason at all, let alone Jesse. Jason was a favourite by many, only to be crucified later.

Were there any other F2's from the 'ette season that went on to TB gig? I should gather these stats for future.

I think Jason was the first season where they started casting a previous contestant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:01 am

Ben F was Ashley's F2 and then got the gig.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:16 am

Nick is f2 to Andi and Kaitlyn

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:06 pm

So Jason and Ben F finished their season and went on to be the next Bachelor. Nick as usual has to be different. laugh out loud

Out of 12 seasons, it's only happened twice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:12 pm

I listened to the interview. She's interesting to listen to-- not boring. Also love that she has a real job, and isn't trying to shill. I found it crazy that she only got $10k! I feel kind of bad for her. They took advantage of her totally. Considering others got 6 figures allegedly. Also, graham bunn is still not married and has had multiple relationships, so good call by his mom there. At least she still found her guy later on.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Many of the "ones that got away" like Graham have not ended up getting married. At least not that I know of. It is very interesting though to me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:26 pm

^^^Me too ND4reality. I think it's pretty ridiculous the number of Bachelors, in particular, who are still single.

I need to listen to podcast cause I was obsessed with Deanna season. I actually saw the connection with Jason and was so upset when RS came out with spoiler cause I thought Jesse was just looking to promote brand/make $$, which appalled me then and now I just expect it.

I hosted my first finale viewing party and scared my guests with how invested I was in ending. Yikes! Live and learn.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23