SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 28 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:30 am

Talking about the ones that got away - We have at least 5 leads that have never married!
Andy, Travis, Lorenzo, Brad and Ben F! I'm giving the latest Ben a pass as he and Lauren just broke up. What's up with that?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:31 am

^^ I thought Travis married?

-just looked it up he was married in 2012 but got divorced in 2015

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:57 am

I listened to it. Pretty interesting, but something about DeAnna still bugs me. She's just too forceful and ... I don't know... kind of full of herself and not very self aware or something? I'm not sure that's a good description of what bothers me. But she's just not my people.

Interesting listen though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:06 am

Duke702 wrote:^^ I thought Travis married?

-just looked it up he was married in 2012 but got divorced in 2015

should have said "still single". Wonder what was up with that. Travis seems to like his TV gig but I never hear anything about him being out and about in Hollywood - either alone or with someone.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:14 am

He(Travis) is/was always a pretty low key guy. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:09 am

Norcalgal wrote:Talking about the ones that got away - We have at least 5 leads that have never married!
Andy, Travis, Lorenzo, Brad and Ben F! I'm giving the latest Ben a pass as he and Lauren just broke up. What's up with that?

I think the original Bachelor Alex is still single...and I think Matt as well although I thought he got engaged not too long ago. Also Jesse Palmer, Charlie, Jake and JPab. The most recent ones...Chris and Ben...haven't been out of the show that long so they still have time...maybe. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43 am

Duke702 wrote:I listened to the interview. She's interesting to listen to-- not boring. Also love that she has a real job, and isn't trying to shill. I found it crazy that she only got $10k! I feel kind of bad for her. They took advantage of her totally. Considering others got 6 figures allegedly. Also, graham bunn is still not married and has had multiple relationships, so good call by his mom there. At least she still found her guy later on.

I think she was paid so little because she was the first bachelorette after a long break.  Jen Schefft was the bachelorette in 2005, and there was a 3 year break before DeAnna was the bachelorette in 2008.  I remember that the fans were so outraged that Brad didn't pick anyone that they started a campaign to have her as the next bachelorette.  I remember that some fans sent cans of peaches to Warner Bros. because they wanted her to be the lead so badly.  She started the cycle we are now in:  Bachelor, Bachelorette and then BP/BIP.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

I listened to her interview and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  She's always been one of my favorites!  I thought it was interesting in the interview that she said that Graham didn't ask to leave, but since he told the producers he had no intention of proposing, that he was asked to leave.  I guess they have let a few leads get away without proposing, but they would never allow a contestant to either turn down a proposal or else not propose.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:07 pm

I wonder if Graham ever regretted that. In the current bach climate, he could have gotten engaged, made good use of the sm following, then called it off later. Times have changed! imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:11 pm

I think in reality he could hardly tolerate her. For awhile a female friend of his corresponded with a few of us in pms on FORT.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:18 pm

How odd that she felt so strongly for him then. You'd think she would have gotten his vibe, unless she really is oblivious to everyone else's feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:21 pm

TPTB feed all kinds of things into your little ears. And we saw how easily it was to feed her ego.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:33 am

Did anyone listen to the podcast with Ben Flajnik? He came off kinda douchy and condescending IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23