SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 9 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:09 am

Favorite male lead: Charlie and Art from NZ
Favorite female lead: Ashley and Meredith
Favorite male contestants: JP and Nick
Favorite female contestants: Chantal and Sharleen
Favorite Paradise male: Jared
Favorite Paradise female: Ashley S
Most attractive male lead: Brad and Art from NZ
Most attractive female lead: Meredith
Most attractive male F1: Ryan, Ian, Roberto and Chris S.
Most attractive female F1: Mary
Most attractive Paradise male: Marcus
Most attractive Paradise female: Lacy

I find Art's adorableness sexy. But I also found JPG sexy. Sharleen is also incredibly sexy. Nick was not attractive to me at all from his pre-season pics but then his personality made me find him incredibly sexy and now his pics are just hot. Richie from AU is also hot, but I didn't watch that season at all.

DeAnna, Emily and Andi were all beautiful until their mouths opened, now they aren't attractive to me at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:Sprite you nail it on the "it" factor. To me that is so much more important than mere physical attractiveness. Even average looking people can make themselves look attractive with the right hairstyle, makeup and clothing but so few people have "it" and can exude sex appeal.

I think it is a matter of confidence rather than just looks. Often it is those people who are unconventional in their look that are the sexiest because they know who they are and they are comfortable in their own skin. That kind of confidence comes with maturity. Sharleen is a prime example. She stood out that first night because she looked so different from the other cookie cutter girls coming out of the limo. There was an elegance, confidence that was missing from the others. I remember JPab commenting on it. Nick is the same way. There may be other guys who are more attractive just based on the physical, but it is his personality and confidence that give him that "it" factor. I will be the first to admit, I didn't find him all that when I first saw his photo, but the more I learned about him and watched him in motion...particularly off the show...the hotter he became.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:12 pm

I am so happy to see so much love for Chantal. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:34 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I think sex appeal is very individual, although I agree that it requires an "it" factor, usually involving a combination of charm, wit, and confidence. And, although Sharleen is one of my favorites, I personally don't think she has it! I think her beauty, style, and poise are unmatchable, but I think she comes off too awkward and almost arrogant when she speaks. My pick for most sex appeal in this franchise would probably be Britt. I don't personally find Nick sexy either, but I think he's a good example of how being intelligent, charming, witty and confident can make someone sexy even if they are not conventionally good-looking.

Yeah I know how someone confidence can seen like arrogance when one lacks self confidence themselves.
I also initially found Sharleen candidness and self confidence abit awkward but it does come with maturity and embracing who you are even if you feel you don't fit in with the cool kids.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Favorite male lead: Brad 2.0, Andrew Firestone
Favorite female lead: Emily, Desiree
Favorite male contestants: Arie, Roberto, Chris S., Jeremy
Favorite female contestants: Melissa Rycroft, Sharleen, Whitney
Favorite Paradise male: Marquel, Tanner
Favorite Paradise female: Jade
Most attractive male lead: Brad, JPG
Most attractive female lead: Emily
Most attractive male F1: Roberto
Most attractive female F1: Emily, Courtney
Most attractive Paradise male: Marquel, Marcus
Most attractive Paradise female: Tenley, Michelle M.

I have high hopes for Ben becoming one of my favorite male leads. Brad 2.0 and Andrew were that rare combination of smokin' hot, confident, respectful of the ladies, had actual careers to support a family outside of reality tv and worth "fighting for" on the show. 
Arie & Roberto are two of the sexiest men alive. :fanningfan Confident, not arrogant and know how to make a woman feel like a queen.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Favorite male lead : JPG
Favorite female lead : Desiree
Favorite male contestants: Nick , Roberto
Favorite female contestants: Chantal ,Courtney
Favorite Paradise male: Marquel , Jared
Favorite Paradise female: Michelle M
Most attractive male lead : JPG
Most attractive female lead : Desiree
Most attractive F1 male: Nick, Roberto
Most attractive F1 female: Courtney
Most attractive Paradise male: Marquel, Jared
Most attractive Paradise female : Ashely S

Most attractive female to be on this show : Gia
Most attractive male to be on this show : Nick , Roberto

Favorite contestant to be on this show :Nick

Last edited by whit90 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Whitney, Ashley & JP, Melissa, Chantal, Ben, (Lauren) (Okay I know I cannot add her to the list yet but we all know she's going to be there laugh out loud) are seriously my favorite ever heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Adding some of my choices: 

Favorite male lead:   Andrew, Brad 2.0
Favorite female lead:   Jillian, Ali, Ashley 
Favorite other males:  Chris L, Roberto, Reid, Arie, Brooks, Marcus, Jared & Cupcake ETA Marquel!
Favorite other females: Chantal, EmilyO, Sharleen, Renee, Becca, Whitney, Kaitlyn, Tessa

Favorite final couples at the FRC (regardless of how it turned out in the real world):
Ash&JP, Ali&Roberto, Andrew&Jen, Kaitlyn&Shawn, Andy&Tessa (+ Des and Chris for their real lives after the show)

Favorite overall seasons for a good mix and use of characters, stories and entertainment:
Jillian, Ali, Emily, Brad 2.0, Andrew, Andy, Jason, Chris (spread the drama and stories amoung a strong cast of women, entertaining one for me)

RE Ben.  I hope I can add it as a new favorite season overall, and final couple and some of the girls too.  Looks like a great cast to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:41 pm

How could I forget to add Sharleen to my list!?

IA with all who've said that individual physical attractiveness is subjective. What is on the inside either contributes or detracts from a person's physical looks to us individually based on our own perceptions and values. There is a song from the early 90s by a local band The Northern Pikes called, "She ain't pretty she just looks that way" that often goes through my head when I meet a pretty woman with a sh*tty personality. This concept explains why we don't always see couples "matching" in the looks department.

I also believe the sexy quality is different for each of us based on these same perceptions and those that possess the "it" factor appeal to a mass of people. Jmo
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:34 pm

rhondam wrote:How could I forget to add Sharleen to my list!?  

IA with all who've said that individual physical attractiveness is subjective. What is on the inside either contributes or detracts from a person's physical looks to us individually based on our own perceptions and values. There is a song from the early 90s by a local band The Northern Pikes called, "She ain't pretty she just looks that way" that often goes through my head when I meet a pretty woman with a sh*tty personality. This concept explains why we don't always see couples "matching" in the looks department.

I also believe the sexy quality is different for each of us based on these same perceptions and those that possess the "it" factor appeal to a mass of people. Jmo

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 9 3806527698 I have quoted that song a time or two here with regard to some of the "ladies".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:48 pm

Sprite wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Sprite you nail it on the "it" factor. To me that is so much more important than mere physical attractiveness. Even average looking people can make themselves look attractive with the right hairstyle, makeup and clothing but so few people have "it" and can exude sex appeal.

I think it is a matter of confidence rather than just looks. Often it is those people who are unconventional in their look that are the sexiest because they know who they are and they are comfortable in their own skin. That kind of confidence comes with maturity. Sharleen is a prime example. She stood out that first night because she looked so different from the other cookie cutter girls coming out of the limo. There was an elegance, confidence that was missing from the others. I remember JPab commenting on it. Nick is the same way. There may be other guys who are more attractive just based on the physical, but it is his personality and confidence that give him that "it" factor. I will be the first to admit, I didn't find him all that when I first saw his photo, but the more I learned about him and watched him in motion...particularly off the show...the hotter he became.

^^^both posts.
This is everything to me in terms of attractiveness.   The person has that it factor to me if they have a witty sense of humor, complexities, quirks and self awareness and can accept an embrace their flaws and actions. Being interesting and having an intellect trumps good looks 10 out of 10 times.  No cookie cutters or card board cutouts or dullards or fake folks need apply to my list. Hugesmile

Favorite Male Lead - Brad
Favorite Female Lead - Jillian
Favorite Male Contestants - Nick, Roberto, Arie
Favorite Female Contestants - Whitney, Sharleen, Nikki, Jillian, Des
Most Attractive Male Lead based on looks and personality - Brad
Most Attractive Female Lead based on looks only - Emily
Most Attractive Female Lead based on personality - Jillian
Most Attractive F1 Male - Roberto
Most Attractive F1 Female - Nikki
Most Attractive Overall in all ways - Roberto
Most Interesting Male - Nick
Most Interesting Female - Sharleen

Other Male Notables: Drew Kenny, Chris Seigfried, Chris Lambton, JP, Andrew Firestone, Graham Bunn, Ryan Sutter, Charlie Maher, Tanner, Jared, Ben H.

Other Female Notables: Ashley S, Shawntel (Brad HT Visit Scene at Mortuary), Deanna, Ali (Ette), Gia, Catherine
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:09 pm

Diana wrote:I am so happy to see so much love for Chantal. heartbeat

Me too! I'm glad she has gone back to her pre-show life, found love, and apparently had a baby (someone posted here about that, right?), but I wish we got more updates from her!
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23