SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:37 am

Sean and Catherine just need to host a version of The Bachelor: Dallas with Rogers as the lead. I'd watch. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:54 am

^^ I'd lie about my age and go on it. Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:48 am

I'd be right behind you lipsis. Need to urgently fast. laugh out loud

Great idea umngirl!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:17 pm

Bachelor Dallas and Rogers huh. Is there a cut off at 80?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:29 pm

^^^
Yes, there s/b a cut off for 80. And if not, I'll fight you to the end, Mommy dearest. abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 31 3806527698

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:49 pm

Yes, the cut off is 60. Therefore, I'm still eligible.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:08 pm

AGE  DISCRIMINATION hissyfit
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:51 pm

I [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] them.

Just a bunch of sissies. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:59 pm

Sean Thomas, don't chew on your wife!!!

Catherine and I are so stoked for this! A while back we were introduced to @getdatebox by their founder @brettkolomyjec. Every month they create a date night for you and your boo, and send you a box with everything you need for your date, pretty rad! It's different every month to keep things fresh and help couples rediscover date night! Encouraged to step up our game and keep the commitment of date night going strong, we hope you'll join us! PS: we have the "friends with the owner" hook up. Checkout GETDATEBOX.COM, use the code LOWE50 and get 50% off the first month of your subscription! Boom!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:01 pm

giggling Now I'm curious as to what is in the date night boxes...

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:12 pm

If you check hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on IG it shows pictures of done of the boxes. December had a gingerbread house kit with hot chocolate and mugs and an entry to win a trip to Hawaii, I think. Pretty cool

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Oh duh didn't even think of that laugh out loud yes very cool! yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78