SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:26 pm

It looks like the company is only about three months old and last month was the first box delivery. The couples took pictures of their completed houses for a chance to win a prize. Somebody commented it was a Hawaii trip yesterday..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:43 pm

They sent boxes in November too. It was the items to cook dinner together and a video from a chef walking you through the process.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:09 pm

^^cool. Thanks Umngirl.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Cat's Instagram got hacked and she lost the last 5 weeks of posts.

Just wanted to let everyone know in case they were looking for any of her recent pics.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:54 pm

Ah man that stinks! I hope IG can fix it!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:36 pm

IG may be working on it so let's wait and see. There's no need to post updates every time something changes. Catherine and Sean are aware.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:02 am

Poor Catherine! Hope it gets fixed soon.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:02 am

This is horrible.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:05 am

Ugh. This sucks so bad. Instagram sure is slow at fixing this.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:28 am

Is everybody here okay? I'm sure we are all upset about this. Hang in there. If you can report Catherines account. Maybe it'll help?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:31 am

Does Instagram usually take this long? This is mortifying.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:33 am

I'm also very upset. I don't understand why IG can't fix this in a timely fashion.i feel so sad for both of them .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78