SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:48 am

I'm so excited for this sweet girl. Go get em Catherine. We love ya girl. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
STARTED FROM MY HOUSE NOW I HERE  Come see us at @lionandwitch until noon today! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:11 pm

She looks adorable. So excited for her and the launch of Lowe Co.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Good luck and congratulations to Catherine's LoweCo cards debut. Hoorray So happy and excited for her. Yes, she looks so cute and adorable.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:02 pm

Yay congrats Catherine! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:34 pm

The sky's the limit when you love.

So proud of my beautiful and talented wife. She's been working so hard on developing @lowe_co and all that hard work is paying off. Also, pregnancy has never looked so good. (BB, heart, BG, Baby) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:02 pm

So proud of Catherine! And of course her hubs too. This is what true Love looks like. They inspire me to love more. Unconditionally. Flaws and all.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:14 pm

vivi2 wrote:

So proud of Catherine! And of course her hubs too.  This is what true Love looks like. They inspire me to love more. Unconditionally.  Flaws and all.

word couldn't have said it better Miss Viv.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:57 pm

^^^ Me too I am really proud of Catherine. I received my card yesterday they are really unique and classy. Just love how much Sean appreciates Catherine's hard work. She really did an awesome job!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:18 pm

^^ good to hear. I'm looking forward to ordering as soon as I can.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:19 pm

Dallas Chinese New Year Festival with my favorite Chinese person. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:53 pm

beyond adorable
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:02 pm

Vday with the fam bam

I love these people. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78