SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:33 pm

laugh out loud love that pic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:33 pm

^^ that dog is my spirit animal and I would happily sit in Sean's lap on the kiddie slide too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Never too early to practice for the new "job" --Daddy! Sean and Cat seem to be in a very good place. They just make my heart happy everyday. With their funny captions or pics of their little family. Sigh...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:27 pm

^ Yes Vivi I love it too! All these pics with the doggies & his nieces/nephew I am picturing months from now of him with Peanut Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:18 pm

They are so going to be the 'fun' parents that their kids' friends want hang out with and the good influence parents that the friends parents want them to be around.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:49 pm

I really enjoy their pictures. The puppies, just sit and pose, as if they know the drill. Peanut will be in the mix next year soon. I can imagine the get ups they'll put on the little one. They are hilarious with some of their creativity!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:09 pm

Yes, methinks this Halloween has a potential for hilarity.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:15 pm

I don't know what it is but since the Hawaii second "honeymoon", the way they look at each other is so different, almost like they're soulmates or something. Their kids will be so lucky to have them as the parents. There will be so much love all around. More sigh....

PS. Sorry guys, I'm so mushy today, don't know why!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:15 pm

Oh Halloween is gonna be a blast. I can't wait.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:30 pm

Mush away, Miss Viv.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:17 pm

It's double date night at the Mav's game with the winners of the EBay auction for the American Heart Association.

@dallasmavs  
We have @BachelorABC stars @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici in the house with their double date auction winners! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:03 pm

Cute looking couple and the Lowes look relaxed. All good
As far as mushy is concerned I'm a mush bag teary eyed Lowelover. sigh Got it Vivi!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78