SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:47 am

Catherine is the cutest little preggo girl ever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We swiped right on eBay and got the date. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:33 am

And one from hubs.

Raising money for @american_heart and making friends in the process. Thanks to @ebay for making this double date happen. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:43 am

Looks like a fun time. And I love that everyone got in on the blue fun. Gotta wear Mavs colors if you go to the game.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:51 am

It's seems like a really nice couple won the auction. I'm so glad.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Blogging about the Bieb.

‏@SixSeedsTV
.@SeanLowe09: Justin Bieber spoke about God, and it was awesome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Represent yo click by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:28 am

^^^I want to know where he got those shoes. I want some...one with the dog and the other with the cat!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:33 am

Sprite wrote:^^^I want to know where he got those shoes. I want some...one with the dog and the other with the cat!

He got them from a company called The Ave Venice.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:36 am

umngirl wrote:
Sprite wrote:^^^I want to know where he got those shoes. I want some...one with the dog and the other with the cat!

He got them from a company called The Ave Venice.

Thanks. I'll have to look them up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:45 am

Now we know where she's been all day...Houston. Congrats to Robyn. They both look beautiful.

Congratulations to this stunner and her groom Cheers to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] couple @robynrhoward and Garry! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:52 am

Congrats to Robyn and Garry! I like Robyn's dress a lot. They both look beautiful.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:58 am

Pretty dresses for both gals! Congrats Robyn! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78