SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:20 am

Catherine's hair reminds me of her reception hairdo, only straighter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:26 am

Oh that's a surprise. Hubs went to the wedding.

I believe she's the cutest pregnant woman there ever was. That's my completely unbiased opinion. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:31 am

Ahhhhh they are gorgeous . Yes Sean Lowe she is the cutest pregnant woman Smiley thanks for posting.

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:59 am

Good Morning SeanCatters! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lipsis..can I use wedding pic for my avi?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:07 am

^^ yes ma'am.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Well that's a pleasant surprise! I knew Daniella was at the wedding so I figured she and Cat went together.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:50 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ yes ma'am.
Thanks. But pic is not saving/working for me this time.. :headbanging
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:14 pm

^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] check your pm - bff! Smiley
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:04 pm

StevAlimc wrote:^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] check your pm - bff! Smiley
Thank you - bff!! :yes: yes
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:29 pm

Sunday morning cuties

What a pair of sissies. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:01 pm

Haha happy birthday tomorrow, Jay

I think it's sweet when parents have birthdays but pick their children up and let them blow out the candles. Still works for me! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:01 pm

Lol. The fact he can even pick Sean up is impressive.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78