SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:^It's a quote used in Home Alone.

Still think it is inappropriate.

I get your opinion if you're not familiar with the quote. But lots of people quote it this time of year and it's actually an adorable moment from what's a Christmas movie tradition in many families for 20+ years and I think for most people, when they hear/see it, they smile. I do for sure.

Back to top Go down

merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:17 pm

Have yerself a Merry little MuMu! merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2764 #merrymumu by @beccatilley5
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:28 pm

^^She is beautiful in white fur (faux fur)!  

I think we need a TB Urban Dictionary thread where we can highlight the current popular expressions used by their generation/cast members.  Some things I just can't relate to.  Like suddenly the word "hack" has taken over the internet and it supposed to be positive  -- and I am scratching my head saying why would you want to hack that up?  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Yowza!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:11 pm

Becca followed a bunch of girls from Ben's season on IG
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:21 am

relaxing wrote:
Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:^It's a quote used in Home Alone.

I get your opinion if you're not familiar with the quote.  But lots of people quote it this time of year and it's actually an adorable moment from what's a Christmas movie tradition in many families for 20+ years and I think for most people, when they hear/see it, they smile.  I do for sure.  

I guess I am not in her target demographic.

I have seen the movie and remembered the quote once umngirl reminded me, but I can in all honestly say that I have never had anyone say that to me. Different strokes for different folks. On a purely business level, I guess I think you should never insult your customers...even if you are trying to be funny and hip.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:32 am

Sprite wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I get your opinion if you're not familiar with the quote.  But lots of people quote it this time of year and it's actually an adorable moment from what's a Christmas movie tradition in many families for 20+ years and I think for most people, when they hear/see it, they smile.  I do for sure.  

I have seen the movie and remembered the quote once umngirl reminded me, but I can in all honestly say that I have never had anyone say that to me. Different strokes for different folks. On a purely business level, I guess I think you should never insult your customers...even if you are trying to be funny and hip.

If her target demo thinks its funny, hip, and not inappropriate, she's probably doing her job right. She's appealing to them. If you think you're not in her demographic and it's not appealing to you, you are probably not the demographic she's trying to satisfy (to put it politely). JMO though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:27 am

I wouldn't take it as an insult anyway. I prefer animals, even filthy ones, to most humans.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:58 am

It doesn't bother me a bit. It's her feed and I'm definitely not her demographic.

I have no issue that Becca didn't feel it with Chris S but do criticize her for staying in the race when she knew it and the fact that the show's format wasn't for her. I felt she wasted a lot of people's time and the fact that CS turned out to be a tool doesn't change that for me. If she had stayed true to what she appeared to be on the show, I would have a lot more respect for her. I don't buy that she was so smitten with Ben that she just had to go on the show. It appears that she was more interested in having a shot at being the Bachelorette. Now that would be a total waste of viewers time imo. She's not going to be able to move at her pace and she doesn't have the kind of personality to carry the show. I think it would be a total snoozefest and hope it will be one of the new Bachelorettes from Ben's season like Caila or Jojo. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:03 pm

california90 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Sprite wrote:

If her target demo thinks its funny, hip, and not inappropriate, she's probably doing her job right. She's appealing to them. If you think you're not in her demographic and it's not appealing to you, you are probably not the demographic she's trying to satisfy (to put it politely). JMO though.  

IA Sprite: I understand that, cali, however, when you're operating a business the idea is to concentrate on the demographics of your potential buyers as well as concentrating on expanding that demand. IOW if I was thinking of buying something I'm certainly not going to now. She can try and increase her business with her filthy animals. IMO it's just a poor choice of words and Becca trying to be the in crowd.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:27 pm

I think Becca is trying to show her real "obnoxious" self that she professed on her post on this forum.  When she used AF in one of her recent posts that was enough for me to see that she has not the "sweet" conservative gal of last seasons edit.  I find her behavior annoying.  It seems her objective for returning for Ben's season was accomplished she has lots of ads shilling products on SM.  As far as being the next Ette....I seriously doubt it. She has intimacy issues and does not have the personality to carry a season on her own. Suspect   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
california90 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

IA Sprite: I understand that, cali, however, when you're operating a business the idea is to concentrate on the demographics of your potential buyers as well as concentrating on expanding that demand. IOW if I was thinking of buying something I'm certainly not going to now. She can try and increase her business with her filthy animals. IMO it's just a poor choice of words and Becca trying to be the in crowd.

Seabear wrote:I think Becca is trying to show her real "obnoxious" self that she professed on her post on this forum.  When she used AF in one of her recent posts that was enough for me to see that she has not the "sweet" conservative gal of last seasons edit.  I find her behavior annoying.  It seems her objective for returning for Ben's season was accomplished she has lots of ads shilling products on SM.  As far as being the next Ette....I seriously doubt it. She has intimacy issues and does not have the personality to carry a season on her own. Suspect   JMO

Thanks GA. That is exactly what I was thinking. I get playing to your target customers, but businesses are always try to expand and if you want to do that you appeal to the broadest sector...some of whom might not get what she was saying or be offended by it. Once I was reminded of the quote, I get it. I don't have a problem with the quote itself, but as I said, not everyone will recognize it as such. I think she is doing exactly as you said....trying to be hip and as Seabear said, show off her more "obnoxious" side.

For me, post show/s, she seems to be trying to undo the good reputation she had after CS's season. She seems to be trying to imitate Kaitlyn and show that she is not as sweet as she appeared. Not that she is she is going to go all crazy and sleep with a couple of guys or anything like that, just that she wants to show that she has an edge. Frankly, I think it is her way of trying to appeal to tptb to show them that she would make a good Bette...virgin with a saucy edge. She may very well indeed be like that in her real life, but for whatever reason, to me it she is coming across as if she is trying too hard and it is coming across as fake. I totally agree with Seabear, that she just does not have the personality to carry her own season...not that I think she will have that opportunity. I think the producers are just stringing her along and I think she eventually will clue in...if she hasn't already.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan