SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:46 pm

GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! I'm teaming up with @scarletandgoldshop to give away a $150 gift card to shop the T-shirt collection!!!! To enter, follow @scarletandgoldshop & comment your favorite shirt (there are more on the website too!!) Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals! merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2764 merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2764 merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2764  by @beccatilley5

Last day for free 2 day shipping on orders over $250! Use code: fastship merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f338 merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f338 merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f338 @beccatilley5  merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f495 merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2728 merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 270c by @showmeyourmumu

merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2728 These last few weeks of December can be hectic and bring up a lot. Remember to let loose, be grateful and make time for the ones you love most!!merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2728 #merrymumu by @kaylaewell
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:10 am

Why is it necessary for her to call people "filthy animals" when wishing them Merry Christmas?

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:18 am

^It's a quote used in Home Alone.

merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:21 am

umngirl wrote:^It's a quote used in Home Alone.

Still think it is inappropriate.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:01 am

Sprite wrote:

how? *hides under a rock* am i just too young that some of these phrases don't strike me as inappropriate? laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:06 am

california90 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

how? *hides under a rock* am i just too young that some of these phrases don't strike me as inappropriate? laugh out loud.

No need to hide. I guess for me, if you are trying to sell stuff you don't need to call people names...even if it is a movie quote...because not everyone is going to get that. I didn't, and it might turn people off of buying. Simple business.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:10 am

Could be. ^ I don't like it too much myself. 
I really didn't like it when my daughter said to me: "Bye Felicia".  What went through my mind would be censored on this forum. Felicia my effin aye. I'll give her a Felicia.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:19 am

I think it's a pretty well-known quote/scene from the movie and Becca just randomly calling her followers "filthy animals" probably wouldn't make much sense anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:Could be. ^ I don't like it too much myself. 
I really didn't like it when my daughter said to me: "Bye Felicia".  What went through my mind would be censored on this forum. Felicia my effin aye. I'll give her a Felicia.

Ok, I think I get it.

I think "Bye Felicia" is so hilarious and I say it all the time and think it's funny, but it's also about the context its in. It's funny when you joke about it with your friends and are being sarcastic.

But if a girl at a bar is being like REAL REAL serious and its said TO me, fists are coming out.

Guess it depends on the person and how its read. If i read it as sarcastic and jokingly and not harmful, it'll be that. If I think its an attack or rudeness, I'll take it as that.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:40 am

I noticed JoJo tweeted about taking care of Becca on Twitter. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:00 am

JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher Dec 18 Kaanapali, HI
@beccatilley5 You know I'd be there to nurse you back to health if I could merrymumu - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f618 Feel better my little nugget!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:24 pm

I have no strong feelings one way or the other about Becca (then or now). I do think the parallel between her and Nick is flawed because one returned having been a villain in his season (and in a way that appeared to be "cheating" to both the other contestants and many viewers), and one did not, and was actually very well-liked by most everyone. I agree that Becca's rep has nowhere to go but down this season, but that doesn't mean that it will. That's up to the producers (and to some degree, Becca herself and how she behaved while filming).

Regarding her not falling for CS because she didn't get a solo date until episode 6, didn't Catherine also get a late date with Sean? IMO, if Becca had felt a real spark, even if it was only lust, for CS, the late date or the fact that her friend was falling for him too, wouldn't have made a difference. The simple truth is that she didn't, and whatever attraction or interest she did feel was more likely the result of the "Bachelor Bubble" effect and producer brainwashing. Whether she felt something more for Ben, who is most probably much more her type, not to mention doesn't require her to undertake a lifestyle she most assuredly has no interest in, remains to be seen, but an educated guess would be that she did. And I agree that the producer manipulation on someone so inexperienced in matters of the heart would have surely resulted in an "engagement", if Ben had fallen for her. Where I see a problem would be in Becca being able to deal with the aftermath, and actually weather the storm (forced separation, publicity, rumors, watching Ben dating others, etc) due to her relationship immaturity (and perhaps some fear of intimacy?); the odds are never good, but in her case I suspect it would be a disaster. For that reason alone, I'm glad Ben didn't pick her.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan