SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:26 am

DebutAlbum wrote:IMO, she is done with the franchise unless she is the next Bachelorette. I'm basing that on conversations I've had with people who would know.

So basically that is what she is shooting for? No further attempts to hide it? Because I thought it was supposed to be all about Ben...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:30 am

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 12301340_1012694915454820_594394858_n
beccatilley5 I ️<3 ugly sweater parties with the best girls! @maeellie @megandire #kalaneedsaninsta
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:30 am

Maddy wrote:Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 -the-bachelor--seaso
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-season-20-premiere-photos-ben-meets-his-28-bachelorettes-16990.aspx

I really don't like this dress on Becca...particularly for the meet and greet. I don't like the cutouts, it is too short and frankly, in this shot, makes her shoulders look like a linebacker! First the daisy dukes and now this. Someone seems to be trying a bit too hard IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:44 am

Sprite wrote:
Maddy wrote:Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 -the-bachelor--seaso
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-season-20-premiere-photos-ben-meets-his-28-bachelorettes-16990.aspx

I really don't like this dress on Becca...particularly for the meet and greet. I don't like the cutouts, it is too short and frankly, in this shot, makes her shoulders look like a linebacker! First the daisy dukes and now this. Someone seems to be trying a bit too hard IMO.

You forgot, so tight it won't lay flat and is rolling up in places. I loved her on farmer douche's season, but I am not getting a good vibe this time. JMO, she was jealous of the attention Kaitlyn and the BiP girls got and came back to get hers. Plus, I have little doubt that evil daddy Fleiss and uncle Millsy suggested she could be in the running for bachelorette. Maybe she wants her own unemployed greasy bohunk to shoot excessive periscope and snapchat videos with and endorse video games and an aimless life? But, but she wasn't the type of girl who could fall in love in the confines of this show cantstopl

Boy was I fooled last season and even though I did manage to see how disinterested farmer douche was in Whitney, oh well.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:44 am

Meh, it's all the same with all of them. Including "Perfect Ben". None of them go on this show for love solely or what-have-you. They ALL go on the show for opportunities that can come their way and that will always be the case. That's one thing that is for sure, regarding all these people (contestants and lead). It's why I find it ridiculous that one person is seen as more deserving of being lead or screentime or what-have-you than another. They are all the same. It is inevitable that this would be the case 20 Seasons in. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Meh, it's all the same with all of them. Including "Perfect Ben". None of them go on this show for love solely or what-have-you. They ALL go on the show for opportunities that can come their way and that will always be the case. That's one thing that is for sure, regarding all these people (contestants and lead). It's why I find it ridiculous that one person is seen as more deserving of being lead or screentime or what-have-you than another. They are all the same. It is inevitable that this would be the case 20 Seasons in. JMO

I don't begrudge any of them opportunities as long as they are honest about it. What bugs me about Becca is that she said that she has never been in love and that this show was too fast for her to fall in love, but then came again for another go round...and now apparently is willing to come again if she is the Bette. I don't care if that is what they want. I really don't, but just shut up about how this is isn't the right venue for you to fall in love, but then come on the show multiple times. Just smile, say how flattered you are and what fun this all is and you have made a ton of new friends...and then do what you need to do to get your a** back on the show. Just don't pretend.

Also, I never thought Ben was any more deserving of being the lead than any other guy that season. He was just better looking than most. I don't think he ever hid his interest in being the next lead. To me it was clear that that was the only reason he tolerated being dragged to the end with Kaitlyn since it was obvious that he had zero interest in her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:22 am

Becca didn't fall in love with Chris and was honest about it and spoke about it since it was addressed by CH at ATFR. Since then I don't remember her going on and on about it and she is on the show same amount as Ben (different "roles" for sure though). Ben didn't fall in love on his season either but is back for more too and he stayed on the show just to be lead IMO and was the most obvious "I am here to be the next lead" contestant in my recent watching. I really don't see Becca going on the show or whatever else as such a horrible thing deserving of such dislike. She is as honest as any of the other girls going on this show. laugh out loud jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:39 am

JMO, unlike others who have claimed to fall in love with their lead and therefore "know" it can work, Becca was very distinct in pointing out how the time frame was not sufficient to allow her never been in love self to open up and fall in love. She even told f.d. she needed more time to fall in love. That is the problem.

Oh and we have been questioning the sincerity and fairness of coming back since Mary on Byron's season. The only comeback F1. Now it could be said after having a FS with Blob, Mary was the most deserving comeback candidate ever. I believe she was also two season's from having been a contestant, not one.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:41 am

I think Becca was very close to if not the beginnings of falling in love with Chris. She was practical imo not wishing to rush anything or be pressured into anything by TPTB, Chris or his mom. I give her a lot of credit for holding her own against all of these forces.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:43 am

stuckinsc wrote:JMO, unlike others who have claimed to fall in love with their lead and therefore "know" it can work, Becca was very distinct in pointing out how the time frame was not sufficient to allow her never been in love self to open up and fall in love. She even told f.d. she needed more time to fall in love. That is the problem.

Oh and we have been questioning the sincerity and fairness of coming back since Mary on Byron's season. The only comeback F1. Now it could be said after having a FS with Blob, Mary was the most deserving comeback candidate ever. I believe she was also two season's from having been a contestant, not one.

God help me.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Becca didn't fall in love with Chris and was honest about it and spoke about it since it was addressed by CH at ATFR. Since then I don't remember her going on and on about it and she is on the show same amount as Ben (different "roles" for sure though). Ben didn't fall in love on his season either but is back for more too and he stayed on the show just to be lead IMO and was the most obvious "I am here to be the next lead" contestant in my recent watching. I really don't see Becca going on the show or whatever else as such a horrible thing deserving of such dislike. She is as honest as any of the other girls going on this show. laugh out loud jmo

I don't have a problem with Becca not falling in love with Chris.

I don't have a problem with Ben not falling in love with Kaitlyn.

I guess the difference for me is that Ben didn't say that the process of the show was too fast for him. He kept his trap shut, smiled prettily and graciously accepted the lead role. She on the other hand did...and then came back again. I don't care that she said she came for Ben, because that is basically what she said about Chris as well. Now we come to hear that she is willing to come back again as the Bette...not that I ever expected anything different. I will be curious to see how she will try to justify that.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:14 am

Yup, Ben spun his wheels when he had zero interest in his roommate's girl yet played the game, etc, etc. He wasn't "honest" at all about that then, imo, but seems to get accolades for his pretense. If Ben himself was a return contestant on another Bette season I think he would get the same backlash but because he is lead he bypasses that.

As for Becca and what she said about CS it seems she was just being honest but should have just "pretended". And the thing is just because she said that then doesn't mean it should apply for this season or lead - totally different person and no one falls in love because of a timeline anyway (it can be instant or take time) - something she may have realized post-last season. I just don't see her one time statement at an ATFR where it is meaningless what is said on that show, IMO, should be taken to reflect her perspective now.

Funny thing is, if she had been spinning her wheels like Ben perhaps she would have been the Bette if she was let go at F3 instead since she was so on the fence during FDs. Who knows. It's all speculation. But what I have noticed is that Becca is likely to be one of the most well-received/well-liked returnees based on early overall SM responses. Many comments wishing she will win and even those saying they hate returnees but love her. While I don't consider myself a fan or hers I don't dislike her either and couldn't care less about her being on Farmer Douche's season or Ben's season. Who knows, I actually might like her more on Ben's season than the other girls. TWT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan