SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:14 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:IMO, you don't jump from guy to guy (or girl to girl) in a group of friends and expect them not to say anything. Maybe it is immature but Becca should have seen it coming.

It's all hearsay.
Anyway, considering who the guys are, I wouldn't expect Becca to be their type anyway, regardless of the rumors, so it really doesn't matter to me what a bunch of grown (????????) men tweet shade about a woman. Tacky and classless, imo. Good for Ben that he would never do that. yes Too bad Ben can't rub off on those guys. They could learn a thing or two from him.  :yes:

Well they've tweeted some shade at the other women as well (which nobody seems to care about) but whatever. It's not just exclusive to Becca.

Exactly why I don't see it as a reflection of Becca or any of the women, but a reflection of themselves.

As men I find it stupid and immature that they choose that route. I much prefer men who choose not to tweet shade at women because it reflects THEIR character.

It's stupid and immature for "grown" men to use their SM for that purposes. And it is definitely not the way to attract quality women for themselves. no no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:21 pm

BlackHalo wrote:IMO, you don't jump from guy to guy (or girl to girl) in a group of friends and expect them not to say anything. Maybe it is immature but Becca should have seen it coming.

Isn't that what this whole franchise is based on? laugh out loud They were all "dating" Kaitlyn at the same time and probably got a lot further than Becca ever did with Jared. Won't even mention BIP, since it's like a free-for-all.

Rolly wrote:
Mindless, do you know for sure none of these guys have ever met Becca?

Nothing much in this life I'm sure about, but I've tried to think of events/get-togethers where they might've met her and I can't think of any. Unless they've had something private and undocumented (rare amongst the family) that is. I think Becca might have been in LA around the MTA taping, but haven't seen any pics of her at the after party either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:22 pm

umngirl wrote:This reminds me of a movie quote. "I have a feeling they're going to start a My horse is bigger than your horse run..."

Carry on.

Exactly.
My finger is just itching for the edit button and yearning for the delete. (not on the post I am quoting, but on the 4 pages I just sifted through)
Let's stop the my dad is bigger than your dad and talk about the subject at hand.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:24 pm

Most women, quality or not, aren't going to give a rip what any of these guys tweeted about the characters on this show. I doubt any of these guys will be hurting for dates anytime soon and one them is going to be married next month to a quality woman.

For all we know Ben feels exactly the same way JJ does. He IS friends with JJ after all and they both live in Denver. Would it be much of a stretch to think Ben may have shared what went on during filming with him?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:05 pm

*** Alright, I'm annoyed now. There's no need to compare Becca to anyone else on the show. Members are allowed to criticize any of the cast and it doesn't have to be equal in anyone else's eyes. I'm not going back through all the posts but I'm deleting if I see it happening again.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
rhondam wrote:
ETA: Want to add that it is pretty telling to me that both Ben and Nick seem to be giving her shade which is not a common practice by either of these two guys.

Where is Ben giving Becca shade? If anything, he has done the opposite, IMO.  Ben has actually has given shade regarding Olivia so I would think if he was giving shade about Becca he would have a similar tone and words as he does about Olivia. And what I have seen on the shows Ben has been on talking about Becca I didn't see any negativity at all and unless one is spoiled or knows hearsay/rumors/RS/etc, I doubt that it would be seen through that negative lens of "disapproval" which I think is totally from RS.

It's why, IMO, a lot of the criticism is from being spoiled, returnee status, hearsay, SM, and the like and not even the show itself. It's why I prefer non-spoiled seasons.  :Nod: Because based on the show itself, even non-spoiled people think Ben was happy Becca was there. :yes:  Many of the viewers from AU/NZ think Ben likes her and they like Becca.

Lace herself was peaking through the door watching Becca and Ben and saying "He is so into her. Now I am worried because he is like goo goo gaga over her." Now I don't think he was gaga over her but what it does show me is that the girls that were there saw that Ben was the opposite of not happy. So I am going based on the show, not a bunch of rumors and by RS and others who want their 15 minutes extended too (and have ALL been on a Bach related show 2x).

Do people in AU and NZ watch the US version of the show? or is this the first season?

If they are basing their viewing experience on their own shows, it is highly unlikely that they would read into things as Australia and NZ have only had a couple of seasons of their shows and they don't seem to be as manipulated/edited as the US version. If they are just casual viewers, they probably wouldn't really notice as much as many of us do since we have been sleuthing for years. I know that when I first started watching I was not nearly as observant as I am now since I know what to look out for.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:24 am

eversotrue wrote:Well, for anyone that is interested, Becca is hanging out with Robert today.

How do we know this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Well, for anyone that is interested, Becca is hanging out with Robert today.

How do we know this?

Both of their snapchats.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:12 am

Everyone's capabilities of sleuthing are appreciated. One isn't better than the other regardless of which franchise they belong to.

Posts have been deleted. The topic is Becca Tilly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:31 am

DebutAlbum wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

How do we know this?

Both of their snapchats.

This is not the first time. I saw them sitting besides each other in a picture with Kiptyn also a few weeks ago.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:18 pm

I just added Robert to my snap and in his latest snap they were in an old-fashioned store I assumed and a girl's voice (not Becca's because she was in the shot) said, "Do you guys want to go to the treehouse?" So it wasn't just the two of them, just to get a bit more of the info of Becca's snap from yesterday's treehouse tour with Robert.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:19 pm

What is a treehouse tour? Sorry I don't watch any snaps, and have no idea what they were doing yesterday.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan