SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:35 pm

The point was that Ben is not always pained kissing Becca.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Whether or not he was physically attracted to Becca or not, imo, she is seemingly such a lovely (personality) woman that it's easy to have a look of "love" and tenderness

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mehako Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:43 pm

On their one on one dAte at the chapel. The sneak video from eonline showed that Ben nuzzled her hair and hug her from behind. Their more touchy on that video but we don't see that in the show. When they kissed. They also don't show Ben's hand on becca's neck. Too much editing. anyway, I just want her to be the next bachelorette.

mehako

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:51 pm

I don't think he looks pained kissing Becca. He's a man and she's an attractive woman. I think he just doesn't feel lust for her like he does with Lauren and JoJo.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:56 pm

I don't really see Ben in lust with anyone but JoJo so far. He even stated so in his blog.

With Becca and Lauren there is more tenderness there, imo, than lust. Interest with Becca and falling in love with Lauren. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:03 pm

I think Ben has to feel at least some amount of lust for Lauren if he's falling in love with her. I'd hope he feels sexually attracted to her since he actually chose her. I don't see it as being as overwhelming as what he has with JoJo but I do think he feels it for Lauren as well. He was all over her on the last GD.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:06 pm

I think Ben feels lust on some level for all the women he has made out with.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:09 pm

eversotrue wrote:I just don't think Ben was as interested in Becca as he was his f4. He certainly wasn't as physically into her as he was his final 4 IMO.

100%. Even with Amanda, who he has zero romantic chemistry with, he was all over her on their date. With Becca, it was like they were filming one of those sex ed films with how unnatural their conversation flowed. I didn't think that he and Caila had much sexual chemistry on their first date, but you could tell how into her he was physically at the Las Vegas group date and how much he was encouraging her to step up.. I think his f4 was his real f4, in that order. I actually wonder if Becca would have made it as far as she did if she wasn't a fan favorite returnee. He honestly seemed more into Emily and even Lauren h to me. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:11 pm

eversotrue wrote:I just don't think Ben was as interested in Becca as he was his f4. He certainly wasn't as physically into her as he was his final 4 IMO.
I disagree. I think he was more into Becca than Amanda and I base this on things not shown on the episode (but shown elsewhere).  

I also think that judging solely based on what is shown of Ben being physical is not an indication of who he was into or stayed interested in - certainly not for his F4 and hopefully not because then it is just physical basis only.

I think a lot of who was in F4 was probably producer driven rather than who Ben was into other than his F1 for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:17 pm

nothatgirl wrote:

100%. Even with Amanda, who he has zero romantic chemistry with, he was all over her on their date. With Becca, it was like they were filming one of those sex ed films with how unnatural their conversation flowed. I didn't think that he and Caila had much sexual chemistry on their first date, but you could tell how into her he was physically at the Las Vegas group date and how much he was encouraging her to step up.. I think his f4 was his real f4, in that order.  I actually wonder if Becca would have made it as far as she did if she wasn't a fan favorite returnee. He honestly seemed more into Emily and even Lauren h to me. JMO.
Exactly! 100% agree. Took the words right out of my mouth. Idk about that last sentence though...  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I disagree. I think he was more into Becca than Amanda and I base this on things not shown on the episode (but shown elsewhere).  

I also think that judging solely based on what is shown of Ben being physical is not an indication of who he was into or stayed interested in - certainly not for his F4 and hopefully not because then it is just physical basis only.

I think a lot of who was in F4 was probably producer driven rather than who Ben was into other than his F1 for sure.
His f4 WAS his f4 IMO. Who else would of been it? Lauren H? Leah? Olivia (at that point)? Emily? I don't think so. And I definitely think he liked Amanda more than Becca. Physically AND emotionally.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:24 pm

I still think he was gonna take Becca to F4 over Caila though, but changed last minute. Not sure if TPTB made him or not. Still confused by that conversation on the steps in Indiana.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan