SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 83 Empty Re: Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:36 am

P.S. Chrystie looks pretty darn pleased with herself.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 83 Empty Re: Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:37 am

Hi all handwave

Home this afternoon, unpacked trailer and then got ready for Bachelorette party with kinda unspoiled friends... they were about 98% sure she was picking JP because of their chemistry and what they've been seeing in the tabloids at grocery store.

Loved watching JP's proposal.... so romantic and heartfelt! Felt so good to finally get to see the love story play out - so it wasn't just a good day for Ashley and JP but one for me too giggling Their conversations were like listening to a real couple, saying what they had to say, not trying to say what the other person wanted to hear. Ash's sister mistook the seriousness of their relationship for them not having any fun.... I also thought that the sister preplanned how she was going to be judegemental and not be like the usual family meetings with the F2 guys... plus she's probably jealous that little sis is getting so much attention.

Ben's time with Ashley was so rushed it seemed, and she did try to talk but he told her not to and then after what seemed like a brief satement (how could he not take a clue from the pained look on her facew??) about him, he gets down and just blurts .. will you marry me! I'm so glad that that wasn't an F1 proposal as that would have been the worst one ever!! He should have let her speak as she tried to take hold of the situation but once he prevented her she obviously froze and just looked dumbfounded. I felt bad about the situation but Ben seemed way to over confident and self deserving that if he said I love you that it was a done deal and there is no way she could ever say no to him.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:44 am

NV I'm so happy you're back! Hope you had a wonderful time. ITA with your post kisses Missed you and your posts!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 am

NV ~ so glad you're back!! Can you believe we got to see

*our* happy ending!! Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 83 40742102 It was spectacular!! Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 83 550657593
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:55 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:NV I'm so happy you're back! Hope you had a wonderful time. ITA with your post kisses Missed you and your posts!

blowkiss thanks Carrie! You don't know how much I missed this board, as much as I enjoyed my weekend I sure wish it didn't land on the same weekend as I missed all the fun that I'm sure you guys had on here. I tried reading a bit on my blackberry but it was so hard to read as each time you try to read a new page, you have to hit column view and it just takes so much time that I gave up.

JP and Ashley just might be another one of the great loves that can come from this show. they just seemed so real and realistic about thier relationship. My apologies to Ashley for not thinking that she could pull this off, as her and JP have given me a happy ending....finally :rosiecolored

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by flipflopz Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:56 am

Archer23 wrote:Just watched their LCD again. That was the realest, most adult conversation I think I've ever seen two people have on this show. It's a lot easier to believe in their relationship when you see them actually discussing and visualizing the relationship they want with each other post-show.

Their entire story was so magical. I really do wish them every happiness in the future.

I completely agree with you! They will have such a great future together! :tackle:

flipflopz

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:58 am

fashionista84 wrote:
JBanana wrote:
fashionista84 wrote:Nothing against Ben, but during his portion of the date I'm catching up on reading the posts and tweets until JP's LCD.

laugh out loud, me too!

laugh out loud yeah, I have on my Team Cupcake glasses on, so I'm only focused on Ashley and JP.
West coastin' here
Gonna change the laundry now that we know B gets the mud. 👋

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am

Nibbles22 wrote:NV ~ so glad you're back!! Can you believe we got to see

*our* happy ending!! Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 83 40742102 It was spectacular!! Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 83 550657593

giggling I totally agree! who cares if the Bach/ette is happy with their choice......it's all about us, isn't it? :yes: I'm a romantic from way back and if I'm not feeling the love on the screen, who they pick doesn't mean diddly squat to me! This year I saw the love story and the twirl - it just doesn't get any better than that for this show :lovekiss:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:01 am

What a difference between Brad & Emily's ATFR and Ashley and JP's! I had a heavy heart watching the show, feeling sorry for both of them. Tonight I actually could feel the giddiness that this cupcake couple share, the hopeful anticipation of a future together: GOOD TIMES ARE AHEAD FOR THEM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #2

+90
jello1592
unicorn*luv
NadjaM
Liz
atem