SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:28 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
eliza3 wrote:I believe CH was filming "Who wants to be a millionaire" last week.  So I think Andi simply "caught a ride" with CH to CA.

JMO

I know a lot of you all disagree, but I don't think there's a relationship between Andi and CH. They've posted a picture suggesting a date months ago as well. I think they enjoy creating some drama and they're having fun with all of this. Andi has known CH since she was on the bachelor and if there were any feelings on her part, I think they would have explored that by now. I believe CH has always liked her, she knows it and enjoys the attention at times. I don't think Andi has any romantic interest in CH and I don't think she ever did. While Chris might like her, I think they both know that a relationship isn't practical. There's a big age difference, CH is always travelling and busy etc. I think Andi is excited about getting married, spending time with someone she loves and starting a family. CH has already been married and he has two teenage kids so he's been there and done that and I don't think that getting married and having more kids appeals to him at all. If Andi was with CH, she'd have to fit into his life and his schedule and I don't think she wants that. When the time is right, I think she'd be excited about having babies and starting a life and a family with someone, not simply fitting into someone's life.
In my opinion, the private plane could have been because of the cancellation of flights, he was going to CA and they are friends so why not? Unless I see pictures indicating more, I'd believe that they're just friends.

Just curious how you're so confident that Andi is excited about getting married, settling down and having kids. To me it's clear as day that is not what she wants. I wouldn't take anything she said during her Bachelorette filming or subsequent interviews as what she really wanted because that is what she was expected to say at the time as the lead.  Her actions have shown just the opposite since then. What I see is a woman who desperately wants to remain relevant in the bachelor world of pop culture and who doesn't want to work for a living (atleast in the traditional sense). She also loves her expensive things, whether it be fashion, dining out, or living in a posh neighborhood of NYC, so she needs someone or something to allow her to continue that lifestyle.  Nowhere recently has she made it seem that she can't wait to settle down, have kids and live a normal life.  

It's also obvious to me that there is something going on with her and CH and that she is subtly wanting the world to know it.  I agree with GA, they are testing the waters and it's probably just a matter of time before they go public. I'm just curious when it started with them.  If it was around the time of her sit down with CH, that's just pathetic.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:34 pm

JMO- I've always believed MeAndi wanted her own Hunter (Kelly) - keep her in the lifestyle she enjoys without a real job getting in the way of lunches, gym,vacations, copious amounts of wine etc. There has to be a point where her parents say you want the lifestyle, you fund it and since she doesn't exactly seem to have become a millionaire selling scarves or whatever, CH is her ticket to "Who wants to be a millionaire?"

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:00 pm

^^^JMO I think CH has had a thing for MeAndi since her season. He's a divorced middle aged guy and as much as I dislike her personally, she is attractive, and "hooking up" with Andi would be an ego boost. She's part of Bach nation and would fit in with his work\lifestyle. A fun fling- not like I think he's going to marry her. ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:03 pm

That's the thing, would this ever be more than just a bi coastal fling? I don't see a long term future here. Andi seems the one who has been hinting on SM too, not so much Chris. Maybe he wants to keep this on the down low for the sake of his kids right now and she wants the world to know, especially in time for her book to come out.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:51 pm

Beach Lover wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:
eliza3 wrote:I believe CH was filming "Who wants to be a millionaire" last week.  So I think Andi simply "caught a ride" with CH to CA.

JMO

I know a lot of you all disagree, but I don't think there's a relationship between Andi and CH. They've posted a picture suggesting a date months ago as well. I think they enjoy creating some drama and they're having fun with all of this. Andi has known CH since she was on the bachelor and if there were any feelings on her part, I think they would have explored that by now. I believe CH has always liked her, she knows it and enjoys the attention at times. I don't think Andi has any romantic interest in CH and I don't think she ever did. While Chris might like her, I think they both know that a relationship isn't practical. There's a big age difference, CH is always travelling and busy etc. I think Andi is excited about getting married, spending time with someone she loves and starting a family. CH has already been married and he has two teenage kids so he's been there and done that and I don't think that getting married and having more kids appeals to him at all. If Andi was with CH, she'd have to fit into his life and his schedule and I don't think she wants that. When the time is right, I think she'd be excited about having babies and starting a life and a family with someone, not simply fitting into someone's life.
In my opinion, the private plane could have been because of the cancellation of flights, he was going to CA and they are friends so why not? Unless I see pictures indicating more, I'd believe that they're just friends.

Just curious how you're so confident that Andi is excited about getting married, settling down and having kids. To me it's clear as day that is not what she wants. I wouldn't take anything she said during her Bachelorette filming or subsequent interviews as what she really wanted because that is what she was expected to say at the time as the lead.  Her actions have shown just the opposite since then. What I see is a woman who desperately wants to remain relevant in the bachelor world of pop culture and who doesn't want to work for a living (atleast in the traditional sense). She also loves her expensive things, whether it be fashion, dining out, or living in a posh neighborhood of NYC, so she needs someone or something to allow her to continue that lifestyle.  Nowhere recently has she made it seem that she can't wait to settle down, have kids and live a normal life.  

It's also obvious to me that there is something going on with her and CH and that she is subtly wanting the world to know it.  I agree with GA, they are testing the waters and it's probably just a matter of time before they go public. I'm just curious when it started with them.  If it was around the time of her sit down with CH, that's just pathetic.

I didn't say I was confident. I said that I THINK she wants to get married and have kids. That doesn't mean that she wants it right now. She might want that now or she might want it in the future. I don't know, but regardless of when she wants it, CH is probably not going to be that person. I did believe her on the show but if we shouldn't believe her when she said those those things, then by the same token, we shouldn't believe any of the other past contestants either. Where does that leave us? We don't know any of them personally so I think it's only fair to at least acknowledge what they say. She could have been lying as well as she could have been telling the truth. We don't know so it's not fair to accuse her of lying.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:14 pm

If I had to pick one female from this frachise least likely to start a family in the next 5 years, it would be Andi. She just gives me this wannabe Carrie Bradshaw vibe. I can totally see her dating CH, not really caring about where it'll lead.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:18 pm

I definitely see CH willing to marry Andi AND have kids with her IF SHE wanted. I see him being able to fall for her hard (if he hasn't already) but as discreetly as he is able to get away with.

I don't believe she ever considered dating Chris but always knew he liked her more than just a friend (imo women pick up on this vibe a majority of the time) so she likely continued to subtlety flirt with him to amuse herself with his attention. After some, what I think he considered dates and what I think she considered a little more than meetings, I think she made a calculated conscious decision and decided "why not?". And for what I believe are the very reasons as has been mentioned here—she knew this could benefit her in many ways. 

As for how um serious it could ever get (if there is in fact something more than friends between them), I could easily see her moving to LA or SB or wherever he lives. I can actually picture her "next adventure", which of course will be well documented on SM, of shopping for "their" perfect new home. 

I'm honestly not looking forward to a broken hearted CH's or any family or children deceptions, if this indeed becomes the case, but I have to admit it, whatever "it" is, will be very interesting to watch. :halo:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:21 pm

I'm living under a rock. How did I not know this was a thing?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm living under a rock. How did I not know this was a thing?

We picked up on it awhile back now. But when she posted on twitter that she was waiting for CH at the restaurant and he was late, IMO that was her first suttle hint that she's the bomb! laugh out loud Ok now I have to go look for it because I'm dealing with a messy file and if I procrastinate it will get better. ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:45 pm

It really would be many bleachable moments. Funny thing is autocorrect keeps changing bleachable to leachable. I guess they are leachable moments, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:48 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  16 May 2015
Perfect Saturday afternoon read... So proud of you @chrisbharrison  #ThePerfectLetter

ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 CFJ8FagW8AAXHEY

May 17 2015
ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 Captur18

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  17 May 2015
Date night with someone who makes the wine taste funny.... ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 1f60c  ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 1f377  @chrisbharrison

ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 CFQdZQdXIAAq1M6

I don't want to know why the wine tastes funny. ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:48 pm

All I can say is they are an 'item', how dumb is it to post pictures together? Better let a relationship develop organically and see where it can go than to have to deal with the public's reaction.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345