SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:54 pm

She moved when, Mar? This was taken in May. IMO it was in the works because she wouldn't have posted this so soon if the relationship was just starting, so soon after her "biggest failure in her life". I really don't care, other than to sleuth. I think they are perfect for each other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:33 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
I didn't say I was confident. I said that I THINK she wants to get married and have kids. That doesn't mean that she wants it right now. She might want that now or she might want it in the future. I don't know, but regardless of when she wants it, CH is probably not going to be that person. I did believe her on the show but if we shouldn't believe her when she said those those things, then by the same token, we shouldn't believe any of the other past contestants either. Where does that leave us? We don't know any of them personally so I think it's only fair to at least acknowledge what they say. She could have been lying as well as she could have been telling the truth. We don't know so it's not fair to accuse her of lying.
I think some people are just naturally more genuine than others so I would not lump all leads together when it comes to honesty and integrity or their intentions for going on the show. Andi may have had good intentions initially, but it seems clear her intentions have since changed based on her actions. Who knows what she may want five years from now, but for now she seems to want recognition and to live the high life, which CH can provide for her.

And as a general rule, I don't believe much of anything that comes out of this franchise.  It's manipulated entertainment.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Norcalgal wrote:All I can say is they are an 'item', how dumb is it to post pictures together? Better let a relationship develop organically and see where it can go than to have to deal with the public's reaction.
I had the same thought but then I thought... this is Andi and CH we are talking about! They live for the public's reaction. :Nod:
I can just see it now... "THE MOST DRAMATIC BLAH BLAH BLAH EVER!!!!"

Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:50 pm

You guys are killing me. I'm a sick, snotty mess at the moment and you are all keeping me entertained! Here is my vision of the future:

Last season of the show...
Grand finale at ATFR...
The extended Bachelor family gathers at the mansion...
We see them exiting out of their limos onto the wet driveway...
To witness the wedding of their beloved leader CH and former Bette Andi...
Wedding officiated by...take your pick....Sean, Ben or MF...or maybe all three?
The most dramatic season ever!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Other female Bach alum have a friendly relationship with CH, but no one has ever taken it to the level of flirtation that Andi has with him publicly.  What is she trying to prove? Her "he makes the wine taste funny" was just odd and my first thought when I read that post back in May was that she was insinuating he slipped her a roofie.

It's kind of sad and ironic how so many people thought she was still in grief over Josh for the first half of 2015 and that he was "disrespectful" for moving on with his life and having an interest in being the Bachelor, when it appears she may have been secretly getting it on with CH for much of that time.  Josh probably saw this coming. Guys have a radar for guy "friends" that want more from a woman than just friendship and I think Josh knew he couldn't really trust CH.  Now I can understand why he seems to have such disdain for both of them.

Chris obviously knows Andi well and still likes what he sees. So maybe he is that guy that can appreciate her "being strong and having an opinion once in a while".  Maybe they are a perfect match.  It still makes me want to  ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 20 623245435 though.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:31 pm

I think Andi is much more interested in what Chris represents than in who Chris actually is.  I'm sure she has calculated the risks and thinks she has more to $$gain$$ than to lose.  Chris is just one of a long line of pathetic older men who fool themselves into thinking the young arm piece really thinks they are Hot.  Both of them are fake and both of them love to live their lives on TV so maybe they are a match made in reality TV utopia.  I'm sure they will last for a least 15 minutes..... :gotcha:

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:42 pm

This is the most amusing thread today. Just the thought that CH is dating Andi is sickening. Josh must have suspected something and I dont see Nick close to CH either. Andi needs to play in her lane. If she is with CH then the piece of article I read about her going after Josh brother might just be true she wants to be in the millionaire club.. She seems like someone who is empty inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Thanks GA for posting your 'findings'. I'm knocked over as I read.

And yes, after reading all that I think they are more than friends and have been for a while. If you guys have "clues" as to when this all started do post.
I cringe to think that they were already an item when he was questioning them (the couple_ at The farmer season premier Red carpet. Ugh. Is that even possible ?

I dislike Andi and think CH could do better but what do I know.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:33 pm

Oh Andi. All I could is SMH.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Agh where is that contestant Josh Seiter when you need him to call out CH for his BS, arrogance and diva behavior. I have always gotten that two faced vibe from him.

Does anyone know why the wife divorced him?

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 20 1f49b  ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:38 pm

Well they do seem very well suited laugh out loud.

ThePerfectLetter - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:56 pm

The sit down was Feb 15th. She blabbed through sobs that they had been struggling and after the Red Carpet they asked themselves, why aren't they planning their wedding. (Ok whatever). Beginning of March she moves to NYC.

May 17th she's having a fit because CH is late for dinner and posts it on SM. May 17th she posts a pic with CH claiming he makes the wine taste funny.

I don't believe for one second May 17th was the first time they got together, especially with a comment like that about the wine that she made public.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345