SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh man, I don't find CH that unattractive! I'd choose him over Josh. Embarressed! laugh out loud

Not me! I'd choose Josh a thousand times over CH. It's not so much that I find him (CH) that physically unattractive, it's his two faced, arrogant, fake personality that makes him repulsive to me.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:43 pm

LOL. I'm glad someone is with me on this one. I'm no fan of Josh but I don't think he's this awful person. I think CH is an awful person.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Yes CH is all those things, but Josh kind of scares me, I get a creepy vibe from him and can't explain it more than that because well I just don't know why. Maybe it was because when I went to add him on snapchat or was it periscope?, he IMMEDIATELY followed me back. Not a good reason I know but I don't expect these people to follow me. That said Jonathan followed me too and I didn't weird out as much. I think it is his really big smile that scares me, like a scary clown.  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 22 2498057887
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Well I find Josh about the least attractive male contestant I can think of from the last few seasons, so I just couldn't. All I see is Gaston. *shudder*

Not that CH is attractive either, but at least he's smart. That always makes people more attractive in my eyes. Too bad he's using his smarts for evil.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:07 pm

cantstopl
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh man, I don't find CH that unattractive! I'd choose him over Josh. Embarressed! laugh out loud
SERIOUSLY. I don't get all the outrage!! Sure CH has sold his soul to his job but it's not like most people who work 9-5 in a cubicle are repairing the world either. Look at all the trouble Apple is in for its subk's using child slavery, Nestle- same thing, etc. I would choose Chris over Josh and his family package deal in a heartbeat.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:I find them both yucky so I think they're well-matched but the thought of CH's naked body with any woman still makes me violently ill. I'm sure it's not his body she's desiring though. cheeky

OH EM GEE! laugh out loud that's totally not what I meant! It's bad enough I can't get the "he makes the wine taste funny" out of my freakin head!

I meant more SM pics and the ridiculous suttle hints. I was looking for the sit down, to refresh our memories, and found this.  First thirty seconds of this youtube,  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 22 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I find them both yucky so I think they're well-matched but the thought of CH's naked body with any woman still makes me violently ill. I'm sure it's not his body she's desiring though. cheeky

OH EM GEE! laugh out loud that's totally not what I meant! It's bad enough I can't get the "he makes the wine taste funny" out of my freakin head!

I meant more SM pics and the ridiculous suttle hints. I was looking for the sit down, to refresh our memories, and found this.  First thirty seconds of this youtube,  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 22 3806527698

Andi pregnat????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:33 pm

That's very old, when there were rumours in the rag mags.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:35 pm

His face set like that he looks like fred flintstone laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:11 am

Chris or Josh.....??

If I was before a firing squad....Josh.

No threat of death....I'll pull a Sean and be abstinent.

Touching Chris invokes visions of a cold clammy chamois. And a Criminal Minds episode.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:30 am

Gosh, hmm... so my choice is vomiting in my mouth and swallowing it vs projectile vomiting and missing the toilet then being forced to clean it up? hmm...
Glad there isn't a third choice, I really hate diarrhea.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345