SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:24 pm

Wow, what a low class, bitter bitch, nothing has changed with MeAndi, it's all about her, her way or the highway. She's going to wind up alone and looking like an old hag. cantstopl  Josh, Nick and even JP dodged a gigantic bullet. I feel sorry for any guy she dates.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:58 pm

Pretty sure Andi could come crawling on her hands and knees to all three of these guys now begging for attention/sex and she would get the door slammed in her face.
IMO Andi is the most bitter at JPG and Josh because they both rejected her and her hugely overinflated ego. Her self righteous anger is so tiresome and boring.  Please please please Andi....just go away.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Either the interview took place before his weekend with AshLee or there might still be hope for Andi and CH's whatever it is.  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 3806527698

Do you watch UnReal?
I do! Chris Harrison and I argue about it: He's like, "It's nothing like [The Bachelor], blah, blah, blah…" But I always tell people that it's an overly dramatic, exaggerated version of what really happens. There are some things on it where you're like, "Yep. That happened." And then there are some things that are like, "No." Nobody jumps off the house.

Source

Wrong Andi. I believe it was BIP and some producer was caught in a room with a contestant and jumped off the balcony and broke his leg. Please pay attention and get yourself a fact checker!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:16 pm

Wow.....is all I can say. She is such a biaotch and full of poop. She doesn't even have the balls to use their real names. Number 1, 25, 26? Really now :headbanging laugh out loud

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 1f49b  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:41 pm

She had no exes before JPG? That would explain a lot, but I suspect it's just another example of her logic, like the title of the book.

"I have no business being on television, being on a red carpet, being on a press tour."

You got that right, Andi!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Sprite wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Either the interview took place before his weekend with AshLee or there might still be hope for Andi and CH's whatever it is.  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 3806527698

Do you watch UnReal?
I do! Chris Harrison and I argue about it: He's like, "It's nothing like [The Bachelor], blah, blah, blah…" But I always tell people that it's an overly dramatic, exaggerated version of what really happens. There are some things on it where you're like, "Yep. That happened." And then there are some things that are like, "No." Nobody jumps off the house.

Source

Wrong Andi. I believe it was BIP and some producer was caught in a room with a contestant and jumped off the balcony and broke his leg. Please pay attention and get yourself a fact checker!

cantstopl

Totally forgot about that one. CH should have corrected her if he dared.

OH and likes for almost all the comments upthread.
:yes:
Now I do wish there was a slander lawsuit possible just to see her eat humble pie.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Wow, the world according to Andi is a so different from what the rest of us saw. "Her ex" was on his best behavior? How about he proposed to a lawyer and got a stay at home fiancé who kind of designed clothes and wanted him to give up the family he loves and adores.

Andi will never be successful in a relationship until she stops expecting others to change. She wants to be loved and supported completely but doesn't feel the need to give that back.

I feel very sorry for the editor who had to make her self centered dribble readable.

All JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:46 pm

WTF has happened to this girl?!? She's become one of those girls she's make fun of when she was a normal girl, pursuing an education and living a normal life. So cringe. Soooo cringe.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:56 pm

This part of the interview pretty sums up she has no plan in terms of career wise and does not intend going back to using her law degree. Looks like journaling is her new career......

""Relationships aside, what's next for you?
It's funny, the book was a little bit of a secret, and I would see people online being like, "Does she work? She went from a lawyer to … what does she do now?" I didn't have a ghostwriter — it's all my writing — and I don't think people realize how much goes into it. For the past year, this book has been my baby, so it's weird that it's coming to an end. But I will say, I have been journaling."

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 1f49b  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Here's a concept Andi: if you are so into "journaling" start a blog and actually write. I know, groundbreaking concept.

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 87b72b10 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 86669110 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I would probably prefer that the three guys involved just keep their mouth shut about it, but I would love for Josh to say to some publication:

Hey Andi, remember that time you banned me from seeing my family for almost 7 months and forced me to not attend my younger brother's engagement because you were jealous that his fiancé was more popular than you? Also, remember that time I worked two jobs at once for most of our relationship to support us? Remember you were such a psycho to me that it seemed like you wanted to cut my tongue off any time I wanted to speak in an interview?

That would be gold. All of my opinion of course.

"I had to live with your thongs draped over the toaster for months. Put a horrible spin on leg go of my 'Eggo."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:24 pm

umngirl wrote:Here's a concept Andi: if you are so into "journaling" start a blog and actually write. I know, groundbreaking concept.

She tried, but then Josh wasn't supportive enough of her sitting at home all day watching TV and writing a few sentences once week, so she had to quit. Oh the struggle!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345