SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:18 am

This thread is gold. You guys are on a roll. laugh out loud

This girl is deluded. She seriously sees herself as Carrie Bradshaw, IRL, doesn't she?

#1 dodged a huge bullet, but she was only in the F3 "by default" - so no biggie. He was never actually stuck in her crossfire. Eees ok!

#25 was 100% justified in calling out Carrie Bradshaw for her fantasy suite behavior. Below the belt, my a$$. He actually did dodge a huge bullet.

#26? Just poor guy. 8 months IRL with that. Yikes.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Beach Lover Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:36 pm

sosleepy wrote:
#26? Just poor guy. 8 months IRL with that. Yikes.

Clipped from source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/q-and-a/a56807/andi-dorfman-book-its-not-okay-interview/

If you had met Josh off-camera, do you think your relationship would have been different?
Andi: "I don't think I would've dated him as long. When you go on this show, you put your best foot forward. You're introducing yourself to the world, in a way — why would you want to show your worst qualities? I don't think he hid who he was, but the situations we were in didn't bring out his more negative traits. Like, I didn't know he had a temper because every time he was with me, it was just the two of us in a palace or something. How could you not be happy?"

She's so ridiculous. Now she says that she wouldn't have dated him as long if she met him off the show because of his negative traits.  She spent 8 months with the guy OFF the show and HE was the one that wanted to end it, not her.  If his temper and bad qualities were so bad that she wouldn't have dated him long in the real world, why did she stay with him for eight months? Why did he dump her and not the other way around?  Better yet, if he was so unsupportive, controlling and temperamental, why would she be so heartbroken to lose him?  She wouldn't tolerate JP's "bad" behavior so why wouldn't the "feminist" in her be happy to be rid of her number 26?  

These traits of Josh's didn't appear to be deal breakers for her until after he dumped her. She doesn't bother to mention all of her negative qualities that Josh discovered after the show and how they played a role too. But she has to justify things to make herself look better.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:45 pm

She wasn't heartbroken that they broke up, she was heartbroken because she could not keep the ring, she would not get that tv wedding and all that goes along with it. She is a total bitch, saying she would not have been with him that long says a lot about her. She is scraping at the bottom at the barrel because she cant face up to her own inadequacies, that she is not all that and more.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:01 pm

umngirl wrote:If this is the number system only a dummy couldn't figure out who each number represented.

Does she think she's Carrie Bradshaw with the book and then the follow-up? Sorry Andi, you're nowhere close.

Whoops! Crediting your brilliance for the Carrie Bradshaw reference since you went there first! 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 67 3806527698

The number system is just so ridiculously easy to crack. Obviously you can tell who is who just by her stories, but 25 guys on her show + Juan = 26. #1 is the first dude she dated on camera = Juan. #25 is the second to last guy she let go = Nick. #26 is the poor sap who was last dude standing = Josh. Perhaps the thinly veiled numbering system is so blatantly obvious that these dudes can ban together and file a joint slander lawsuit. I mean, it's not gonna happen, but she'd deserve it.

Andi was never on the show for "the right reasons," but hardly any are. Ali and Jillian both come to mind as two high profile leads that got the career they really wanted out of the show without completely disrespecting their exes. Tacky AF, Andi.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:06 pm

And for the record, #24 (The Farmer), and #23 (Marcus) also dodged a bullet.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:09 pm

Ali got the career she wanted but Jillian had a career before coming on the show, she just up her game after and has reached higher than all the rest. Andi wont begin to climb that tree because she is not gracious enough or respectful enough to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:22 pm

reason wrote:Ali got the career she wanted but Jillian had a career before coming on the show, she just up her game after and has reached higher than all the rest.  Andi wont begin to climb that tree because she is not gracious enough or respectful enough to get there.

Jillian was a designer, but she wasn't TV-level designing. The show helped her get there. Now that's a perfect example of someone who took their training and experience and used the show to elevate that talent to the next level. Instead of following Courtney Robertson's path (modeling + trashy books), Andi should have/could have studied Jillian's trajectory. She could have used the law base, and tried to become the next Nancy Grace or Judge Judy. Missed opportunity. Her parents must be SUPER proud. Especially if daddy paid for that law degree.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Okay, the number system is so lame. Does she think she won't be sued if she doesn't actually name names?

I think she hung in with Josh so long because she's stubborn and didn't want to be wrong. I also think she liked the press and her ring. Josh also must have gotten something out of it to stay so long. Maybe helping is Advocare business?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:33 pm

sosleepy wrote:And for the record, #24 (The Farmer), and #23 (Marcus) also dodged a bullet.

Lets be real 1-26 dodged a fat bullet for not being with her today! Talk about bitter, though. I think if #27 ever came along and he read some of this stuff, he'd run for the hills.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:15 pm

I think Andi was more in love with the idea of a TV romance and all the perks that come with it than she ever was with Josh himself. The heartbreak was over being seen as a failure. Andi has always been obsessed with appearances and what people think of her, so it hit really hard when the facade dropped.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:54 pm

I thought it was interesting that she admits she had no idea what she was looking for on the show. #25 said the same thing in that infamous plane phone call - that she was young and had no idea what she was looking for.

I still think #25 was the best match for her on the show. He's famewhorish enough to match her, and they were at least intellectual equals. He is also slightly more subservient than #26, and that's what Andi needs. #26 was just too OTT in his personality and too bullheaded to ever be a match with Andi long term. Of course, in no way do I think #25 and Andi would have gone the distance, but maybe it would have been a slightly more positive experience for all involved. JMO.

ETA: of course, if Andi had picked #25 as her F1, we probably would have had #26 as The Bachelor, and I personally would not have liked that at all. Though #24 was also a dud, so probably a wash. I'm loving this number thing. I'm going to refer to Andi's guys as their numbers forevermore! laugh out loud

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:11 pm

umngirl wrote:Here's a concept Andi: if you are so into "journaling" start a blog and actually write. I know, groundbreaking concept.

Before she can do that, she would have to fix her website that's been hacked, the one she still advertises on her twitter bio. I like how she threw in CH's name. They argue about that "all the time" ? laugh out loud

I really disliked her through JPG's season, tolerated her season, barely, felt sympathy at times, she's totally messed up, and now I choose to have fun reading her thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345