SELECT CONTENT

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:57 am

@sdmom He is still in Taiwan, but will be starting in Japan in January. I believe in Tokyo. Your recommendations were the places that mostly came up when doing web searches. I am particularly interested in Kyoto.

How long were you there?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:52 pm

Sprite wrote:@sdmom He is still in Taiwan, but will be starting in Japan in January. I believe in Tokyo. Your recommendations were the places that mostly came up when doing web searches. I am particularly interested in Kyoto.

How long were you there?

We went to Seoul, Osaka Kyoto and Tokyo with the kids in 2019, stayed almost three weeks.

My most recent trip to Japan was to Shikoku, the smallest of the four main islands with a tour group about 10 days then to the cities of Hiroshima and Okayama on our own for 6 days.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:23 pm

Some pictures from my trip to Antarctica, South Georgia Island, Falkland Islands in February

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 Skuo2210
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 _1000010
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 Skuo3410
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 Fullsi10
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 Skuo3310
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 Skuo3411
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 Skuo2111
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 Skuo2910
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 _1010010

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:51 pm

Amazing photos, @sdmom! yes

We're planning a short 4 day trip to Charleston next month where we'll also do a day each at the Biltmore House and Savannah. I've wanted to go to all 3 forever so decided that it's worth doing them all. Any suggestions? I'm doing my research now and have booked hotels.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:37 pm

@sdmom Fabulous!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:03 pm

@sdmom wow, spectacular pics. I'm sure it was incredible to be there. Thank you for sharing.

@albean99 That sounds like a great way to spend 4 days away. Let us know how you enjoyed your trip.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:37 pm

Gorgeous pictures!!!!

I'm going to Northern CA in September to visit family and my cousin's wedding. Nothing fancy and fun like you all but that's my kind of vacation for now laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 8367-910 Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 I_got_13 Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

+16
2observe
veg_out
Astrobach
Norcalgal
Mommyof2