SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:19 am

Posting here as these are my two favorite SCs of Lauren's M&G. hearthumbsup
Their hands on heart and already mirroring each other with their body language. :cutesmile!:
Love it!    beatingheart

Litta123 wrote:
TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 De0b26cd-c9d9-48be-a3ea-db27e6c61724

TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 248b9d4a-e4d8-4593-8104-2564a8ca9112
my scs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:44 am

nutty1 wrote:Can I join the Lauren lovin' here?? This is probably not good for me or my sanity!!
I am seriously concerned for my sanity come March cantstopl

Last edited by Diana on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:44 am

bleuberry wrote:With such high expectations and so much love from every corner of Bach nation, I'm kinda worried for these two. Almost feels too good to be true, like there's an impending scandal on the horizon. Anyone else?
Possibly. Just like with everything else. I'm dialing it back, because we only really saw very little of their interaction. I want to see more first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:46 am

What kind of scandals are y'all thinking of?

And I wonder if Lauren's gong to actually watch the season, or just her parts... Hmm that "confidence" sure can come in handy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:46 am

I should dial it back too but part of me will always hope for a real actual love story. It usually never ends well for me. rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:31 am

I think one of the reasons that they're so "universally adored" already is because, for the first time in awhile, both the lead and F1 are likable (e.g. Whitney was very well liked last season, but Chris wasn't, so people weren't really rooting for them as much). Unless either one does something drastic during or after the season, I can't see why they wouldn't maintain their current popularity.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:24 am

Diana wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Can I join the Lauren lovin' here?? This is probably not good for me or my sanity!!
I am seriously concerned for my sanity come March cantstopl

Hehe! I think it will work out for you this time! These two are adorable! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:57 am

Hang in there.. hearthumbsup  They are precious.

TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 SnMSSE7 TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 M5bOuJm
TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 It2oyDL TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 M0CxvE8
TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 GSywnTC TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 EFkPlEr

TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 YfDVrvd TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 SIk5j3V
TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 5aS85HE TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 I2qfOil

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:10 am

That last one has some serious hand rubbing going on...

Lauren's confidence shows with her ability to give Ben her full attention and perhaps express her feelings. With her, he might not feel intimidated and unlovable although she is lovely (face and body) she seems very approachable.

Ben's physical attraction to his other top 5/6 might be more noticeable because of how they exude their sexiness towards him. So far from ONLY looking at these moments it's quite obvious he likes her and perhaps seeks her out

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:16 am

Approachable is a good word for Lauren. She really seemed to put Ben at ease. She also seemed genuine with her compliments, which I'm sure made him feel great.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:31 am

Those gifs are really cute! They're always playing "handsies"! I think the last gif is probably from episode 3 or 4. And they were also doing it in episode 7 (from the pics that got leaked.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:02 am

I'm wondering what it was that Ben needed or wanted to know or from Lauren when he said to her that she's giving him a hard time

Anyone thought that was interesting to hear so early or just part of a flirty banter.

Speculatively, I will say that it is metaphoric. Ben might have a hard time but not necessarily with Lauren.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy