SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:50 am

Diana wrote:Was I the only one secretly worried I had gotten my hopes up way too high? I kept asking myself what happens if they don't have the chemistry it seems or I don't like Lauren as much as I was fangirling pre-season. Luckily I ended up loving them more than I thought I would.

They both just seem like down to earth genuine people. I know it's early but I've been told they have a rock solid relationship and I just see them making it far.

I can't wait to watch the rest of the journey with all of you!
Do you know someone that knows them..?

Back to top Go down

TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:09 pm

I haven't been a fan of the popular F1 in a while, but I am definitely #TeamLauren&Ben and #TeamCailaforBachelorette.

Ben and Lauren reminded me of the cute, sweetness of Des and Chris Sigfried. It's like their bodies knew they had found the right one.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:02 pm

I just LOVE them already. heartbeat too much sweetness.

TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Eb204c9d-05a2-4a82-931e-a43ff0afc22e
TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2d3f6297-6e00-4fc8-81f0-02e09b574434
TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 125529b4-84d8-4287-bbe2-d27e3c90eafb
TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 44d2723e-9ab2-48f2-b7ab-09e4a98c85c9
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:29 pm

Ben was so nervous and giddy that he said "you're giving me a hard time. You're trying really hard" in his little adorable voice that he does sometimes. He also started playing with something in his hands. It was so cute! THAT's unfiltered Ben at its finest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Sharleen Joynt about Lauren and Ben:
It’s impossible to watch this show without the analytical breakdown. First and last girls out of the limo are usually a major players. (Case in point, Britt and Jade were Farmer Chris’ respective first and last.) They sandwich the gag entrances; the piano-bikes, wedding dresses, and rose headpieces...
3. Lauren B., 25: First limo exit, check. Lauren B. isn’t going out of her way to stand out, but she just does. It’s how Ben responds to Lauren B. which has my eye on her. Their doorstep conversation was particularly sweet and full of natural getting-to-know-you banter. And did you see their body language?! I actually thought Lauren B. would get the First Impression Rose based on their time together.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-recap-episode-one/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:45 pm

^^ I agree with Sharlene about the FIR.... but, if Ben was smart he didn't give it to her on purpose because he knew it would put a target on her back (someone might have given him that piece of advice somewhere along the way- the same is not really true of the guys in b-ette).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Whoohoo! So excited to fall in love with this couple this season!! And I agree, I think he purposely didn't give her the FIR to protect her from being targeted by the others. Never seems to work out well for that girl. Remind me, has anyone that has ever received the FIR been a F1?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:30 pm

With such high expectations and so much love from every corner of Bach nation, I'm kinda worried for these two. Almost feels too good to be true, like there's an impending scandal on the horizon. Anyone else?

TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Whoohoo! So excited to fall in love with this couple this season!!  And I agree, I think he purposely didn't give her the FIR to protect her from being targeted by the others.  Never seems to work out well for that girl. Remind me, has anyone that has ever received the FIR been a F1?

Yes for Bachelorette- Roberto (Ali) & Shawn B. (Kaitlyn). Bachelor F1 think it was the earlier seasons but can't remember.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f49c

TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 TeamLauren - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:With such high expectations and so much love from every corner of Bach nation, I'm kinda worried for these two. Almost feels too good to be true, like there's an impending scandal on the horizon. Anyone else?
I kind of feel like that too! Not necessarily a scandal but some kind of change in popular opinion. Has any final couple been this popular since pre-season and been able to maintain that almost universal adoration?

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:19 pm

I worry a bit too but thinking it's going to be a problem maybe jealousy due to the show airing.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:52 pm

Can I join the Lauren lovin' here?? This is probably not good for me or my sanity!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy