SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:53 am

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 CX8Ll7FVAAAIcIg
PageTurners ‏@pageturnerdeals
More Chicken Enthusiast #BringBackTiara
#TheBachelor #BachelorNation RT
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:59 am

Amanda sounds like like Emily, it's giving me flashbacks.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:23 am

AfterBuzz talked about Caila and none of them cared for her.
So far I have yet to see any Bach bloggers say they like her.
I don't think she will be TBette.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:27 am

I personally don't think she'll be the 'ette, but I also think it's way too soon to know. Most people are loving Olivia right now and she's obviously going to become a controversial contestant/villain. I just think Amanda and Joelle are more conventionally attractive and will have better "stories", but it just is too soon to really know.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:36 am

Way too soon or not, still fun to make predictions. Do it every season (same with Ben H first episode of K's season). I just don't see Caila being the Bette at all. On AfterBuzz they even talked about her and in a negative context. Same with Tanner and JJ's tweets/faves.

As most people loving Olivia? I have yet to see any Bach affiliated mags emphasize her or any blogs or overall messages about her. In fact, the one RT'd tweet about her is negative and that she is a villain. So not sure where most people are loving her. On Bachelor Live they asked who would be the person who would get all the way to Hometowns and the person who had the most % was Becca.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:37 am

Most people are talking about Lace, Olivia, Mandi or Lauren B from what I can tell.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:39 am

Well, she was a fave on afterbuzz and the guest hosts on after bachelor thought she was ridiculously pretty and would make hometowns for sure and I think she got third highest percentage from the poll to win and she has as many followers as Amanda and Joelle.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:40 am

Different SM's will have different responses. What was talked about on GMA and on Bachelor Live by CH will be telling, imo. That and what MF and others tweet. It really does give it away, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:41 am

Well, in that case, CH said "everyone is really liking Caila, huh?".

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:45 am

Not in the polls percentage that they polled when he said that.
That's what I mean... that the response is what they will go with.
CH said something to that affect in a recent interview... that they do go with what audiences want even if they have another direction.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:45 am

Well, Amanda needs to be a NO (for my own sake) and unfortunately JoJo seems to be a no (her final 2 position and she's gonna get the can't open up storyline and she tells Ben she loves him (which she did in the extended preview) and he dumps her.) And Olivia ain't gonna get a nice edit. Nobody wants to see Becca a third time. So where does that leave us? Apparently it's surprising that Caila even made it as far as she did, and if that's the case, then it's obviously for a reason...final 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Way too soon or not, still fun to make predictions. Do it every season (same with Ben H first episode of K's season). I just don't see Caila being the Bette at all. On AfterBuzz they even talked about her and in a negative context. Same with Tanner and JJ's tweets/faves.

As most people loving Olivia? I have yet to see any Bach affiliated mags emphasize her or any blogs  or overall messages about her. In fact, the one RT'd tweet about her is negative and that she is a villain. So not sure where most people are loving her. On Bachelor Live they asked who would be the person who would get all the way to Hometowns and the person who had the most % was Becca.

Everyone is loving Olivia. All of Twitter mostly. Ex bach contestants and even celebrities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214