SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:35 pm

Episode 1 discussions start here!

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 3h3 hours ago
One more week, #bachelornation!

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister Dec 25
Merry Christmas, #BachelorNation !!! Your present arrives on January 4...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:32 pm

BuddyTV ‏@BuddyTV 6m6 minutes ago
ABC to air #BachelorLive with host @chrisbharrison http://buddytv.us/1Ohuesp

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* CXVrU3JUkAE_4fe

Bachelor Live, which kicks off on January 4, will be hosted by Chris Harrison and will explore the most recent episodes of The Bachelor with cast members and celebrity fans. Deleted scenes and exclusive content will be featured while questions and comments from viewers will also be addressed.

Season 20 stars Ben Higgins, the 27-year-old Colorado-based software salesman who placed third on Kaitlyn Bristowe's Bachelorette season. It also features returning Bachelor season 19 contestants Becca and Amber as they compete for Ben's attention, along with 26 other ladies.

The Bachelor season 20 premieres January 4 at 8pm on ABC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:13 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 6m6 minutes ago
Call me maybe RT @Millsy11374: THIS MONDAY NIGHT #Bachelornation our #BachelorLive call in number goes LIVE!! 1-844-ROSE-TALK

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:20 am

Looks like Ben will be on the Bachelor Live show after the first episode.  yes

The Bachelor Verified account ‏@BachelorABC

Mr. @benhiggi himself will be on Bachelor Live Monday! Tweet using #TheBachelor if you’re 18+ and yours may appear on the show!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:26 am

Is there a group picture from the first night? (preferably labeled with names). I like to print it up for the first show. Yes, I am a dork!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:54 am

nutty1 wrote:Is there a group picture from the first night? (preferably labeled with names). I like to print it up for the first show. Yes, I am a dork!!
Just the one at the top of the website.

I'll give you the names from left to right starting from the back row: Mandi, Jackie, Lauren R, Tiara, Olivia, Lauren H, Lauren B. Samantha, Lace, Leah, Isabel, Becca, Amber, Jessica, Rachel, Jennifer. Maegan, Caila, Joelle, Jubilee, Laura, Lauren "LB", Ben, Shushanna, Amanda, Emily, Haley, Jami, Breanne.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:56 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Bachelor-group-800

Here's the pic, Nutty. I thought someone did one with names but eversotrue just gave them to you at least.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:02 am

I'm pretty sure AL CMIIW created the pic with names. I checked the No Discussion thread and it's not there.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm pretty sure AL CMIIW created the pic with names. I checked the No Discussion thread and it's not there.
There was one created - I saw it but I don't remember where but I did copy and save it for my future reference.  

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Tumblr10
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:52 am

thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:29 am

Thanks SLA! yes I will put a copy in the No Discussion thread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks SLA! yes I will put a copy in the No Discussion thread.
high five You're welcome - glad I was able to be of some help.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214