SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:00 am

It doesn't sound like either have handled this very well, Lacy before and Marcus after. Doesn't he have a career? Does he really need to go on a reality tv dating show again? no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:20 am

I *think* he expected to get a 'military wife', she wasn't cut for it, she bounced. I'm starting to think that she may have told him, but he didn't want to listen. He does come across as a stage 5 clinger, the eternal victim. Lacey's doing the right thing, living her life and moving on, and Marcus can't handle that.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:20 pm

mindless wrote:
seton wrote:He's the biggest Stage 5 clinger of them all. no no

Seriously. He creeps me out so bad. Talking about what she's doing now, going out with friends (OMG!) and judging the fact that she's moving on from a relationship she wanted to get out of? no no Oh poor Marcus the victim, she needs to hide away in her bedroom with a tub of ice cream out of respect for their 5-minute fake marriage while he throws her under the bus on a weekly basis. Rolling Eyes What's he gonna do when he runs out of tabloids to talk to? Threaten her with suicide? Seriously Marcus, it's O-V-E-R. Move on!

This. I remember when everyone was calling Nick creepy during Andi's season and I totally thought that was Marcus. Something just seemed off with him and I always felt like his eyes were dead.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:23 pm

This is scary!! This is why dating is scary, and when you take it to fake marriage level with what appears as one unstable dude, this is what happens.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Marcus reminds me of a Lifetime movie character. Doesn't really matter which one laugh out loud.

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:54 pm

lleyki wrote:
mindless wrote:
seton wrote:He's the biggest Stage 5 clinger of them all. no no

Seriously. He creeps me out so bad. Talking about what she's doing now, going out with friends (OMG!) and judging the fact that she's moving on from a relationship she wanted to get out of? no no Oh poor Marcus the victim, she needs to hide away in her bedroom with a tub of ice cream out of respect for their 5-minute fake marriage while he throws her under the bus on a weekly basis. Rolling Eyes What's he gonna do when he runs out of tabloids to talk to? Threaten her with suicide? Seriously Marcus, it's O-V-E-R. Move on!

This. I remember when everyone was calling Nick creepy during Andi's season and I totally thought that was Marcus. Something just seemed off with him and I always felt like his eyes were dead.

neither of them came across as the sharpest tool in the shed no no
not that andi was worth all the fuss or anything no

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:56 am

bleuberry wrote:Marcus reminds me of a Lifetime movie character. Doesn't really matter which one laugh out loud.

I spit out my tea on this one blu. cantstopl

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am

I don't particularly like either one of them. Marcus was wrong to spill the beans but don't think Lacy is off the hook. It sounds to me like she changed her mind but didn't want to admit it to him. I think she made it worse than it had to be. Say what you will about Marcus but I have to give him credit for his change in career. It's not an easy one. Hopefully he's moved on and will stay away from the tabloids and reality tv.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:27 am

albean99 wrote:I don't particularly like either one of them. Marcus was wrong to spill the beans but don't think Lacy is off the hook. It sounds to me like she changed her mind but didn't want to admit it to him. I think she made it worse than it had to be. Say what you will about Marcus but I have to give him credit for his change in career. It's not an easy one. Hopefully he's moved on and will stay away from the tabloids and reality tv.
He seems like he doesn't get it though. I'm guessing she did break up with him normally and he wouldn't take no for an answer so she stopped all contact which pissed him off more. He needs to date Jo, two stage 27 clingers together is right what the doctor ordered.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:43 am

All I keep thinking of is thankfully this was not a real wedding.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:08 pm

I read that Jojo used to date Marcus. Was that known ?

With the timing of their dating past, he might be the guy she tried to lose her virginity with , they guy with parents that don't like Jo anymore per her sex talk date.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:42 pm

This topic is now locked. If there are any updates on either one, they can be posted in the :

Updates on Past Contestants

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

+46
Georgia Lindsay
mizzoufan
Newto
dw_a_mom
whit90