SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion Empty Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:55 am

General discussion for Marcus and Lacy here.

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion Samuel10HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion Samuel10 HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion Family10HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion Samuel15HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:13 am

I know people LOVE the line that "happy relationships are kept off of sm and there's nothing to prove" but it's not true imo and we've seen it over and over with these Bach Nation couples. I think the lack of mentions means there are issues here and it has zero to do with keeping their relationship "private."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:19 am

Yeah I'm kind of there with you Alanna, especially during Christmas of all times. Weird.

I know there was chatter of them not being legally married, do we know for sure that the BiP wedding segment was just for TV/fun or did they actually file?

Paging chloep laugh out loud.

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:29 am

I too think something is off with this two. Even if he is away from home, missing my loved one, new year with my ..., yeah, I noticed something was off for months now. It's sad, I really liked them as a couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:37 am

I think something's up too. As Alanna said, we've seem time and time again SM doesn't lie! Hopefully, it's just a rough patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:04 am

I don't follow either one of them, but did they spend Christmas and Thanksgiving apart? It kinda seems that way from pictures. So odd for a newly married (or simply engaged if they aren't legally married).

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion 87b72b10 HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion 86669110 HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:21 am

That's what it looked like to me too. ^

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:31 am

I think it's weird enough to spend three major holidays/celebrations apart, but to not even say something like "giving thanks for my husband!" on thanksgiving or "2015 was best year of my life, got married to the love of my life. Can't wait for what's next!" on NYE? Just seems suspicious that there's been zero mention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:47 am

I was reading through Marcus Sm and he and Josh were joking about taking each other to Adele concerts.  Marcus said he had 2 tickets and did Josh want to go with him.  Huh? laugh out loud  laugh out loud   
Definitely looks like there are troubles in Paradise for Marcus and Lacey. console
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:34 am

Seabear wrote:I was reading through Marcus Sm and he and Josh were joking about taking each other to Adele concerts.  Marcus said he had 2 tickets and did Josh want to go with him.  Huh? laugh out loud  laugh out loud   
Definitely looks like there are troubles in Paradise for Marcus and Lacey. console

rotfl Um yes, my man wouldn't be offering up MY ticket to his buddy laugh out loud.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:09 am

Lacy posted a snap chat of Marcus the day before Christmas Eve. And Marcus faved every parade tweet a couple days ago (Lacy and others.) He also replied to someone who asked "where is Marcus?" (When the parade was going on) and he replied "I'm here don't worry;)" Lacy also faved Marcus' training photo five days before Christmas.

Also, big shock to all of you laugh out loud, but Lacy replied positive things to a comment on IG basically saying "tv show or not, her life is no longer anyone else's business, and people should be greatful for the tidbits she does share."

I think they're probably just laying low, as weird as that is... They've always been fairly private people though...now they're just even more private. hmmm

Where is Chloep to decipher this mess..?!

Last edited by eversotrue on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:23 am

Chloep also mentioned in late November that Marcus hadn't seen his side of the family for months, but since his boot camp was close to Lacy and her parents house, he was able to see them as much as possible. That could probably explain why he spent the holidays with his family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

+46
Georgia Lindsay
mizzoufan
Newto
dw_a_mom
whit90